1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Survive EDC-4 SP 3V, Boker Subcom FB

Discussion in 'For Sale: Fixed Blades (Individual)' started by Kiah, Aug 14, 2019.

1. Kiah

Kiah S&S Moderator Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jul 20, 2006
    Moving out some extra stuff. Apologies for bad pics. Phone is on the fritz and using an old backup until it's repaired.

Survive EDC-4 Spearpoint 3V - Light user. Tan coating and micarta scales. Some light rubs and marks that the camera doesn't pick up. Comes with old sheath peeking out in pics and a new one I didn't have handy when snapping them. Not really sure what to list at as I don't recall seeing one for sale anywhere. Gonna go with $230 or best offer SPF.

EDC41.jpg EDC42.jpg

Boker Subcom Fixed Blade 440C - US made (by Ontario IIRC). Definite user. Had this in a storage building and it picked up moisture. Rust spots as can be seen in pics, and some in the nooks and crannies that aren't seen. Still a nice little US made knife though, so figured I'd throw it up for someone that wanted to give it some TLC or make a project out of it. $25

subcom1.jpg subcom2.jpg

Last edited: Aug 15, 2019
  2. chiral.grolim

chiral.grolim Universal Kydex Sheath Extension Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Dec 2, 2008
    GAH! I just relegated knife-funds to INFI-du's, otherwise would love that EDC! am going to notify some other folks about it...

3. Will perkins

Will perkins Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 14, 2018
    I’ll take the edc-4

4. jmdelap

jmdelap

Apr 24, 2015
    I will take the EDC if its available
    Josh

5. jmdelap

jmdelap

Apr 24, 2015