1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

2. Week 43of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C243PBK Edela + Misc Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Endela + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Oct 26 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Survive GSO 4.1 3v old spec and 4.1 D3V new spec BOTH SOLD

Discussion in 'For Sale: Fixed Blades (Individual)' started by Nystagmus, Apr 23, 2019.

1. Nystagmus

Nystagmus Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 22, 2016
    Letting these two go to fund more. Prices are PayPal G&S and include shipping USPS priority.

Trades: Interested in most CPK knives or small sebenza/inkosi insingo folders.

Feel free to PM me with any questions, request for more pics, trade offers, ect...

Thanks!

Survive GSO 4.1 CPM 3V old spec: $SOLD
    Bought this secondhand but unused. I have taken the scales off and put them back on, handled it some, but never cut anything with it. I think this is one of the earlier versions-the black micarta is a different tone than other old spec black micarta scales that I own. Great knife, but I have a user 4.1 and don't see myself using this one right now. Comes with black kydex sheath, but no box or stickers.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Survive GSO 4.1 D3V factory second: $SOLD
    This came to me new and I have used it. I have made feather sticks, batoned some kindling, struck ferro rods (with the spine) and sharpened it several times on a sharpmaker. The edge is great, no damage, but needs sharpening. There is some cosmetic wear on the blade finish from use and I found some rust under the scales, but it is not pitting and also appears cosmetic. This is a great knife, with years of use left, but I find myself reaching for a different one these days. If you get this and don't like it or think I misrepresented it, I will refund your money and you can ship it back to me-no big deal.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 24, 2019
    ATJ999, charlie2times and luethge like this.
  2. Zippo2

Zippo2 Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 21, 2018
    I'll take the Old Spec 3V

3. Striderordie

Striderordie Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 29, 2018
    I'll take the new spec if still available.