1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Sheepdog & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday August 10!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, July 28 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Survive! GSO 4.1 CPM-3V 2nd

Discussion in 'For Sale: Fixed Blades (Individual)' started by Poromenos, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Poromenos

Poromenos

Nov 11, 2014
    Lightly used Survive! Knives GSO 4.1 factory 2nd with 3V steel. G10 handles. This is the previous generation model, NOT the new spec. It has been professionally sharpened by Razor Edge Knives to a razor sharp 20dps and never used again. It is in excellent condition. No box. Will ship USPS priority. CONUS only. $spf Includes pp fees. Price is firm. Can go out today. Thanks for looking.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 29, 2017
  2. aqw955

aqw955 Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 24, 2013
    I will take it.

3. Poromenos

Poromenos

Nov 11, 2014