• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Swamp Rat - M9LE #296 Mint - As New

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the following for sale.

Prices include shipping – See more on shipping below.

Swamp Rat - M9LE #296 – These seem hard to come by - few and far between. This is As New / Never used or sharpened. One of the nicest (probably nicest I can remember) finished Swamp Rat knives I have seen. Awesome Temper line. Balance and feel in hand is VERY nice. Many raving reviews of how nice this knife is to use and feels in hand - gorgeous as well. SOLD - PAID

I will post some pictures later.... if needed and/or not sold by the time I get to it.

---------

Price includes all fees as follows:

All Prices include shipping to CONUS
Hawaii, Alaska and Canada will cost extra.

Shipping for any other country can be arranged, however shipping to other countries WILL cost more + extra and I cannot be responsible for issues with shipping and customs.

Prices include PayPal fees.
* Payment is needed soon!
However, Money orders and personal checks are welcome. But, funds will need to clear before I ship.

* First to post "I'll Take It" on this thread - Gets It.

- Emails with questions are fine, but the first "I'll Take It" on this thread gets first priority!

*** Please email me directly at : dwarren1@att.net

*** Direct email is much better for me than PM and email is much likelier to be checked sooner than PM.

Thanks

Last edited:
I received an email (and PM) from one of our fellow Hog/Rats stating "I'll Take It".
I requested he post an "I'll Take It" on this thread. But, I will give him first dibs since I was able to post this before any others posted an "I'll Take It".

So, this is sold - Pending funds.

.... Now paid as of 8:05 pm. Thanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back