• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Swamp Rat R6 Bowie

godsmyjudge

Gold Member
This has been sitting in my drawer for ages and I'd like to sell it. Offers and trades will be considered. For your consideration:

Rodent 6 Bowie in orange/black g-10 and SR-101 steel.

Blade length is 6.25; overall 11.75.

The custom shop added black-linen micarta liners, and removed top-guard. No sheath. Lightly used, but mostly sat in a drawer. There is a decent amount of patina/spotting on the handle, and some spots on the blade and spine. Price is SOLD $235 $220, includes paypal fees and USPS 2-day priority.

Y8hDulD.jpg

ZIfwfte.jpg

jEe4LwU.jpg

Fine Print: all prices include USPS Priority shipping and Paypal G&S fees. CONUS only please. Post your "I'll take it" in-thread, and please follow up promptly with an email or PM for payment info. Paypal only. Payment is required promptly. You must be old enough to buy this to buy this. Please email me with questions, or if you want more pictures. And as always, thank you for looking!

Last edited:
Back