1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.
  3. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Swamp Rat Rattle Hawk

Discussion in 'Busse / Swamprat / Scrapyard Knives For Sale' started by Lapp_Dance, Oct 12, 2012.

1. Lapp_Dance

Lapp_Dance

Apr 20, 2005
    For Sale: (No Trades Please)

Swamp Rat Rattle Hawk. Black blade, Black and Green G10 handle scales. I also wrapped a simple Turk's head knot through the bottom most handle rivet to act as a hand-stop. No sheath. Swamp Rat is offering these now, but only with micarta handles. This is a 2-tone G10 handle!

There was a small spot on the uncoated portion of the blade face, which I took a brass-bristled brush to. It can still be seen, but does not affect the edge at all. This is the only blemish I am aware of. The tomahawk is unused.

Please remember, the Rattle Hawks are sharpened on multiple edges: the beard, the face, both the top and bottom edges of the spike, as well as the entire length of the top of the head. Use extreme caution!

Asking $350 shipped CONUS +2, APO/AE by USPS money order, $364 by standard PayPal. Hawk will be shipped USPS Priority with Insurance & Signature Confirmation. This covers both myself and the buyer, since the buyer must sign for the package.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 12, 2012
  2. chaos1165

chaos1165

Nov 19, 2005
    Are you interested in any trades?

3. Lapp_Dance

Lapp_Dance

Apr 20, 2005
    No trades please. I need the funds for a different project.

4. DeAdEyE956

DeAdEyE956 Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 31, 2010
    I will take it, if I can do pp tomorrow.

5. jlrnky

jlrnky

Jan 20, 2012
    2nds....Man... Wish i'd checked the forums earlier I really like that color combo, nice grab deadeye

Last edited: Oct 13, 2012
  6. Lapp_Dance

Lapp_Dance

Apr 20, 2005
    That works for me. Feel free to contact me through email through my profile for my PP address.