1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 21 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Kizer Megatherium!

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Knives Megatherium, Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, May 25; winners will be drawn on Sunday @5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Swamp/Scrap yard have a plan?

Discussion in 'Swamp Rat Knives' started by Robdude, Jun 19, 2017.

1. Andy the Aussie

Andy the Aussie Platinum Member Platinum Member

Jan 29, 2010
    Cooler months !! I have a FAT ASH packed as well ;)

duramax likes this.
  2. scout1sg

scout1sg

Nov 9, 2009
    An HRLM in Satin Infi would be so nice!

jeepin likes this.
  3. rustyspike

rustyspike

Jan 17, 2016
    yea so swamp rat has the the RMD and Rucki up. Scrap Yard has had nothing for a long time year or 2. So Whats going on? you cant stay in businesses with nothing up for sale.

4. Andy the Aussie

Andy the Aussie Platinum Member Platinum Member

Jan 29, 2010
    Scrapyard does not need to have something up to stay in business, "Busse Knife Co" is the business, The Swamp and Yard do not operate separate facilities, they are just "sub-brands" sold out of the same facility. The last knife to wear the SYKCO brand was the Dog Soldier last year. More will I am sure.

5. Higgs Particle steel

Higgs Particle steel

Jan 10, 2018
    When did they put the CG Ratmandus up there? I could have swore I checked the site not to long ago and there was nothing. Im tempted to order a couple to check the wait time and eventually get some more RMDs.

6. hhmoore

hhmoore Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 7, 2014
    I've never not seen RMDs on SRKW

7. Higgs Particle steel

Higgs Particle steel

Jan 10, 2018
    Ahhh that makes more sense. It was the Scrapyard site that has nothing.

8. Weatherby78

Weatherby78

Jun 2, 2011
    Scrap Yard War Dog!!!

brandonc and MattinLA like this.
  9. MattinLA

MattinLA

May 31, 2006
    A Battle Grade or Combat Grade War Dog would be pretty tempting