• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Swanndri Original Bushshirt New

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiya. I have for sale a brand new Swanndri Original Bushshirt. I ordered this straight from New Zealand. It is a beautiful piece of outdoor kit, but it is alas too big for me. I thought I would offer it here for a few days to my fellow Canadians before moving it to general selling.

Specs:

-100% Brand New. I tried it on once to check the fit.
-Still has all tags attached
-100% pure wool w/weatherproofing
-Adjustable cuffs and a side split for riding/ease of motion
-Hood with adjustable drawstring
-Large chest pocket
-Size is Medium. They are cut generous to allow layering. I am a small-bodied person and while it sort of fit, it was not to my liking.
-This product is made in China, to NZ standards (in case anyone asks) I was not aware of this until I had it in my hands. I have to say though, the work is superb. This is a quality garment. Here is a stock picture from the Swanndri website.

attachment.php

Asking $160 shipped anywhere in Canada. Money order only at this time. Any questions, post here or PM me.

Thanks for looking

Attachments

• SD0103.jpg
    SD0103.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 114
Last edited:
Ok. I gave it a few days here. Item is now withdrawn from Canadian Exchange Forum. I may try it over in the General sales forum. Thanks for looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back