Swayback Jacks lets see em!

Nathan, I still really like that oak handled SBJ.

Here are the three I've got so far....

SwayBacks.jpg

Ed J

Nathan, that bottom knife is amazing. Wow. Anyway, old pic, the CV has a nice patina now. And I found it after I thought I lost it. Love the SBJ.

sways2.jpg

sways.jpg

Nathan, that bottom knife is amazing. Wow. Anyway, old pic, the CV has a nice patina now. And I found it after I thought I lost it. Love the SBJ.

sways2.jpg

sways.jpg

I love the look of that green bone! Did you fully convex it?

Both are as they came, just out of the box - the lighting is a little misleading. The green is pocket worn. It's a nice knife. I wish it was CV, but it is a beauty. I've carried the Chesnut quite a bit, but the green is still pretty much mint. Lots of subtle differences between the two. And some not so subtle.

Molasses jigged bone Swayback Jack from Bose commemorative set, ebony Gent and modified "every day Kerry" chestnut bone CV
img509.jpg

Here's my only two examples I own, the first is a Case in Chestnut Bone with CV blades that I won from Brutus013 in a giveaway on the forums here a little while back, (see real people do win the giveaways)

021-6.jpg

The other is my little 20+ year old Frost Cutlery Black Hawk II, I had bought this knife when I first move to PA in the mid 80s.

010-1.jpg

027-3.jpg

Both appear to be built on very similar frames with very close dimensions.

I have a couple that include one that seems to always be with me, a Case chestnut CV. I also have a stag Damascus that sees some pocket time. I've also picked up another chestnut CV as a back-up.

DSC_0726-3.jpg

Forgive the noob question, but what is the second one from the top? It is lovely!
I'm pretty sure that's a Case/Bose Norfolk.

Here's a couple recycled pics of my SBJ with Cayenne bone scales.
dscf0256.jpg

dscf0321.jpg

Sure is a Case/Bose collaboration Norfolk. Custom level quality from Case.

Here's my only two examples I own, the first is a Case in Chestnut Bone with CV blades that I won from Brutus013 in a giveaway on the forums here a little while back, (see real people do win the giveaways)

021-6.jpg

I found an old picture when it was still nice and shiny and new:

4124877483_d75be49a94_b.jpg

I should've taken a picture with the same nice lighting before sending it off for a nice comparison of the pocket wear and patina!

Back