SYKCO Celebrates Father's Day With The New WD5 ! ! ! . . . Coming This Sunday, June 18, 2023, At 9:00 PM Eastern!!!

Jerry Busse

Scrap Yard is excited to bring the WD5, with its first Stainless AEBL Steel blade, to the Busse Combat Website this Sunday at 9:00 PM Eastern.

Brother Dan is proud to announce that Scrap Yard Goes Stainless!

Add a 5 3/8" long blade of thin ground Stainless AEBL to a War Dog handle and you have a knife that is ready for every slicing chore you will find around the campsite or at home.

The highly stain-resistant blade and weatherproof Resiprene-C handle are calling your name!!!

Scrap Yard is amped up to bring this deep cryo-treated AEBL blade to you in a killer cool design that will quickly become one of your favorites!

WD5 Specs:
OAL: Approx.
10 1/8"
Blade Length: Approx. 5 3/8"
Blade Thickness: Approx. .100"
Blade Steel: AEBL
Hardness: 58-60 Rc
Blade Finish: Stonewashed
Handle: Resiprene-C

WD5 Price:
$139.95

Scrap 5 stone 1.jpg

YEEEEEEHAAAAW! That's what I'm talking about!

The triumphant return of SYCKO!

And stainless this time!

Love me some Wardog handled goodness!

It's probably the exact same as the WS-1020 so I think you're out of luck :confused:

Nothing an angle grinder can't fix! 😅

arrgggh! grinderrrrzzzzz :eek:

I'm hoping my finger well fit in without the Marathon Man action-- looks close to the same size as thumb divot-- but it may be the angle.

I’m in. I have the smaller version but rusts a ton and the Danny the Bull sheath does not help the rust. Stainless, count me in.

Back