T.A.DAVISON - Slip Joint Knives

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stunning work Todd :thumbsup: Hope you have a great Christmas :thumbsup:

I will be changing my web site soon.
And will probably remove a lot of photos./ This will probably effect this thread too on photos I have posted here.

So if you want to save any photos from here or on my web site, please do so now.

Box Elder Burl

1578AAA.jpg

And will probably remove a lot of photos./ This will probably effect this thread too on photos I have posted here.

So if you want to save any photos from here or on my web site, please do so now.

Box Elder Burl

1578AAA.jpg
Another great one Todd. RE your website, would you consider all of your past knives to be a portfolio to assist future customers? If so it might be good to keep those available in some form.

Another great one Todd. RE your website, would you consider all of your past knives to be a portfolio to assist future customers? If so it might be good to keep those available in some form.

It would be great to keep all the photos, but having made almost 1,600 pocket knives.
And I can't put a thousand photos on my site, wish I could, but it's just not feasible.
The reason for the change is to make the site more mobile friendly.

Todd - the jigging on your bone handle knives is some of the best I’ve seen. It just reconfirmed that I made the right choice when I ordered my custom from you. Every day I get more excited about receiving the final product!

Box Elder Burl

1578AAA.jpg

That burl is exceptional, so good as Barehead where an and-cap would've spoiled the look and flow of such characterful wood. Wharncliffe in harmony as well :cool:

Regards, Will

Al, that video's nicely done. Even saw one of mine. Thanks a-f as well, will keep that in mind. I plan on going through Todd's site again tomorrow.

Looking forward to your new site Todd.:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back