1. Despite 2020 presenting more than its share of challenges, I'm thankful for all of you, and the community you guys have created. Hope that your homes are full of happiness, your fridge well stocked with leftovers, and your homes warm & loving.

T.M.Hunt knife pics. free for all to post there pics.

Discussion in 'T.M. Hunt Custom Knives' started by TMHunt, Sep 16, 2012.

1. jonnyt16

jonnyt16

Jul 17, 2007
    Yeah, very nice. And a Jeep owner...double nice.

My Tradewater will be shipped out to me on Monday according to Todd. Can't wait to post my first photo in this thread!

2. ac700wildcat

ac700wildcat

May 24, 2011
    3v?!?!?! Oh my!!

3. Silverthorn

Silverthorn

Apr 24, 2011
    Oh Damn Todd started with Stainless and now super stainless. Hell yes..

4. TMHunt

TMHunt Knifemaker/Moderator Moderator

Jan 15, 2012
    Don't get your hopes up for many more in 3V Folks. It's a real batch to work with as well as expensive. I had two put back for BLADE show and they already sold just by someone's talking about them. Not a bad problem to have, but running low on BLADE stock selling before it hits the table. There are two Yumas in 3V left, but DAMMIT! I gotta take something to BLADE! 😄

5. TBL

TBL

Dec 26, 2013
    You type this and don't put up any pictures? way to be _that_ guy :D

6. Tankerwolf

Tankerwolf

Jun 1, 2009
    [​IMG][/URL][/IMG]
    [​IMG][/URL][/IMG]
    [​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

A few shots from the last overnighter.

7. NixKustoms

NixKustoms Sheath and Knife Maker

Dec 30, 2010
    Nice pics tanker!!

8. jonnyt16

jonnyt16

Jul 17, 2007
    Yup, this just happened in the mail today. Love it!

[​IMG]

9. Jerry D.

Jerry D.

Sep 17, 2008
    I'm jelous. Those are some good shots. I hope you had a fun time.
    Is that an AT white blaze I see on a tree in the background?

Great looking Tradewater! :thumbup:

10. Tankerwolf

Tankerwolf

Jun 1, 2009
    No AT yet but it's on my bucket list. This was from Roosevelt State Park in Pine Mountain GA. The wolf den loop specifically. It's one of those hikes that I just can't stop doing. This was the first time I stayed out overnight there though. Only a short 1.6 mile hike in to the first site. Good times.

11. whitty

whitty Dealer / Materials Provider Dealer / Materials Provider

Aug 25, 2005
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. Grey Falcon

Grey Falcon

Nov 5, 2014
    Before Bladeshow I figure this thread needs some more spotlight.

Here's the Yuma I got for my dad last year. Up to this point this is the only knife I've received that has left me truly speechless (And I've owned and handled a lot of knives).
    [​IMG]

And because it's not done yet, here's a tease as to what I have coming my way after Bladeshow. Creating a knife bond with my dad too.
    [​IMG]

Absolutely can't wait to get it in hand in the next few weeks.

13. 1066vik

1066vik Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 28, 2009
    you know, if you could find your way to Atlanta this weekend, you could pick it up....

14. Grey Falcon

Grey Falcon

Nov 5, 2014
    I would love to go to Bladeshow (and get my hands on my Tradewater sooner), but work has me pretty firmly planted at home north of the border at the moment. One of these years I have to make it out, and not while doing home renovations so I can have the free funds to not regret being unable to pick things up. Next year though there is certainly an M-18 in my future.

15. Jerry D.

Jerry D.

Sep 17, 2008
    [​IMG]

16. Tinbanger

Tinbanger

Jan 27, 2013
    Just got this in the mail today, from usamadeblade.
    [​IMG]

17. B Griffin

B Griffin Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 22, 2007
    My thoughts too. Picked up the CPM 154 Yuma I had been waiting for at Blade this year. Todd could not have nailed this one any better for my needs. It went on my ever-present water bottle carrier day one, and I took it out yesterday for a walk to introduce it to its new home :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. jonnyt16

jonnyt16

Jul 17, 2007
    ^^^Those colors look amazing. Good choice!

19. Jerry D.

Jerry D.

Sep 17, 2008
    That one is absolutely gorgeous. great combination of materials for the Yuma. Good score!

Good score there too! Todd might have ripped you off on the sheath though. ;)
    Good to know that they fit in the tweener Becker sheaths though. :thumbup:

20. B Griffin

B Griffin Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 22, 2007
    I agree, Todd made a great choice on the handle materials. Goes perfectly with my favorite way for carrying it.

Lol, it came with one of Todd's great leather pouch sheaths, this has just been my preferred method for carrying the Yuma since 2012 when I took the first one to Florida for a few months, and he knows that. That sheath stays on the water bottle carrier and fits a few different knives I have. This one looks like it was made for this kit and will live there :)