T-Shirts Are In...

I got my shirt today! Thanks Jeff! :)
Now I have to wait for warm enough weather to wear it outside, it's about to snow.
Here are 2 pictures I just took:

Full shirt
Closeup

Adam

Mine just got here too. Great work Jeff. Now I have an official T-Shirt to wear when I browse the form.

I really hope you guys like them. I really like mine! It fits well and the print came out just as I envisioned. Cheers.

Thanks again Knuckles. I noticed the shipping was a little more than you quoted. Let me know if you need any extra.

Take Care,

Mer

I got mine today too! Unfortunately, I can't pick it up until Tuesday! Aaarg! Crazy campus post office!

PeaceFrog: Tell your RA that you need to get into the mail room. "My mom sent me something deathly important that I need before Tuesday."

Haha! Jeff, that's not a bad idea! I don't think I'll do it though, I can be patient...I'll save that trick in case I ever have a BALI stuck in there! :D ;)

masse: Manila style BM42? Is that what it is? Did you customize it yourself?

By the way...I have 1 t-shirt, so far, that isn't spoken for. It's a Large. So if anyone wants it, let me know.

I can take it... If no one else wants it. :D Need one to collect as well. But I don't HAVE to, in case someone else wants it badlier.
teeth.gif

ixpfah, It sure is a manila 42, which actually came back from the BM warrenty shop that way. I had sent it in to have a loose tang pin replaced and they accidentaly sent it back manila style. I decided to keep it that way and have been glad, it's nice to have both styles to play with...and good eyes!

masse: That sounds like a serious mess-up. ;)
And you SHOULD have good eyes if you keep playing with one manila and one batanga, and accidentilly catch the wrong one...
Wow1.gif
{eeeyoouucchh!) :D

In care you haven't figured it out, I'm a little hooked on www.mysmilies.com
biggrinbounce2.gif

Looks nice. Can't wait to get mine!!

Knuckles, I mailed you a money order on Friday by the way.

Blasto: With the holiday today and all, I won't get the money 'til tomorrow. But a new batch of shirts probly goes out tomorrow.

No one has claimed that last shirt yet. Ixpfah, if you want it, just leave a message on the board saying "the shirt is mine" and send the extra $$$ and I'll send out the two shirts. Add about $.50-$1.00 american for shipping.

Addicted to smiley's???
bali-smile.gif

Blade, I think that there are 24 hours in a day beacuse there are 24 beers in a case.

ixpfah, having worked with an Australian most of last year, I kept hearing the same question: why don't we in the US switch to metric? To which I would respond, why do Aussies drive on the wrong side of the road? Went to Denmark last year. Haven't been to Sweden yet but it is on my list. By the way, why do you guys race motorcycles on ice??

Originally posted by navajo
To which I would respond, why do Aussies drive on the wrong side of the road?
Actually, I like the other side driving. Threw me for a loop the first time I ever saw it in Tokyo, but it grows on you. But to answer your question, blame the English and thier colonial ways.
Went to Denmark last year. Haven't been to Sweden yet but it is on my list. By the way, why do you guys race motorcycles on ice??
ixpfah is from Norway. You should stop by the Upper Penisula States if you think they're the only ones that does ice racing. And I think the reason is you can't slide the tail of a snowmobile. It's not a bad sport, just watch out for those spiked tires. :D

Oh ixpfah, those Manila 42's aren't that hard: http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=178601

Back