T-Shirts Are In...

Suppoesed to be a joke, Tony. Lived in Tokyo when I was very young. As an adult, my first cab ride in Sydney had me stomping a hole in the floor board looking for the brake peddle. Sorry about the Sweden remark. Haven't been to Norway either.

Originally posted by navajo
ixpfah, having worked with an Australian most of last year, I kept hearing the same question: why don't we in the US switch to metric? To which I would respond, why do Aussies drive on the wrong side of the road? Went to Denmark last year. Haven't been to Sweden yet but it is on my list. By the way, why do you guys race motorcycles on ice??
Well, we do use the metric system, we drive on the right (=direction and correct) side of the road, and we don't sue each other for $200 million because of a childish insult (yet!
deal.gif
). Maybe some of us race MC's on ice (I don't, though), but one has to get a little fun too, right?

So in most ways, we're better than you.
tongue.gif
1bluewinky.gif
(Oh, except for that balisong thing...)

Suppoesed to be a joke, Tony. Lived in Tokyo when I was very young. As an adult, my first cab ride in Sydney had me stomping a hole in the floor board looking for the brake peddle.
Navajo, you've got to learn to use them smileys.... :D

No problem. I was similarly flustered the first time as well. Not only was the road traveling on the opposite side, the signs were all in Japanese (if you could find signs) and I was on a rental scooter.... Makes a really good rider out of you quickly. :D :D

lol.gif
Good one, navajo.

Originally posted by timdennis
I missed out on this-but if Ixpfah does not want that last shirt I'd like to get it.
Sure, take it. I already have one, so I'd rather you get one too. :)

Finally got mine today! Yahoo! It fits great, but tight, I hope it doesn't shrink in the wash!

:confused: Confused would be the one that best suits me, I guess.:confused: Last time I was in Japan was 1969. Bound to have a lot worse traffic by now.

[BLast time I was in Japan was 1969. Bound to have a lot worse traffic by now. [/B]
First time I was there was in 79. Traffic wasn't any worse than that of Taipei. Last time I was there was in 96. Traffic was heavy, but they certainly keep better sense of flow than NYC. And no freeway shootings like in LA either.

Too bad both guns and bali's over 3" are outlawed in Japan... :(

New avartar (sp?) again, Tony? Hehe, where do you find them? They're really sweat!
scatter.gif

edit: never mind, Tony, I found the thread. :D

Yea, wierd. Guns are made in Japan, just the people can't own them. Go figure.
Here I can carry a concealed handgun in a few states but not a knife.:confused:

Yeah, this world sucks and makes no sense....

Let's start up our own world, where balisongs are LEGAL! :D

Peacefrog: Hope you like the shirt. These shirts don't shrink. They are 50/50 meaning, after years of wear and wash, these shirts will be your favorite shirt in the whole world. They'll be thin, worn, and comfortable! I've worn mine for about a week now. I shower, but put it right back on. I've worn it to sleep, work, and a little whatnot. I love it!

timdennis: Sounds like you get the shirt. So read the beginning of this post to find out where and how to send money. Enjoy!!

Might as well throw in five cent beer nublie young maidens. But I am deffinately for it. No offence to the female members or teetotalers meant. :D

bloody knuckles-Because Ixpfah has kindly passed on the extra one in order for me to get it I've just emailed you.

Back