Table At Blade Show!

Fiddleback

Knifemaker
I will be at Table 4BB at Blade Show this year!! Please stop by and visit!:thumbup:

Great news Andy.
Have a great show.
Sorry that I won't be able to make it down.

That is kick ass brotha! Are you gunna stay all the way through Sunday?

Thanks guys. What I was planning to do, sell knives without buying a table, was wrong, and is called brown bagging. I didn't know this, but when I read about it, I corrected my plan.

Dylan, I maybe could use some help at the table if you're interested.

I was trying to determine whether or not bringing knives (for show-n-tell only) is permitted, but have had zero luck finding any info on the Blade website.

Did you see my question about that BLJ you showed an in-process pic of the other day? My FIL commented on how much he liked mine, so I want to pick that one up for him for Father's Day assuming it isn't already spoken for.

Thats cool JC. I saw your post. I'll have that one and three more in micarta for you to choose from.

Thats cool JC. I saw your post. I'll have that one and three more in micarta for you to choose from.

Awesome, but it won't just be me making the selection. Since it will be for her dad, I might let Brenda pick it out. I see the Desert Ironwood Woodsman is still lingering (shockingly) in the makers for sale section. I'm seriously leaning towards that bad boy. How does the handle on that one compare to the Hunter prototype I got?

You guys have a kick ass time at Blade. I wish I was goin, but Ill be in California soakin up the beach drunk for a week. :D:cool:

Be safe, dont cut yourselves too much, and if anyone wants to buy Jake a present, I wouldnt be offended. ;):p

That's awesome. I wish I could go but won't be stateside for another couple of weeks. Take a bunch of pics and I hope you get all kinds of traffic at the table.

Awesome, but it won't just be me making the selection. Since it will be for her dad, I might let Brenda pick it out. I see the Desert Ironwood Woodsman is still lingering (shockingly) in the makers for sale section. I'm seriously leaning towards that bad boy. How does the handle on that one compare to the Hunter prototype I got?

Its a shorter handle, one of the old design blanks I had around, and the Woodsman is a springier, faster knife, if you know what I mean.

Be safe, dont cut yourselves too much, and if anyone wants to buy Jake a present, I wouldnt be offended. ;):p

and it doesn't matter which Jake you wanna buy for either:D

Good luck Andy. Have fun everybody. MAYBE one day, I'll make it to Blade and we can knock back a beer or 10. Man, it's the pits having your busy work season when all the cool stuff is going on:(

very cool Andy...:thumbup: i'm sure it's going to be a blast man... take some pics...:)

Have fun this weekend, I am sure this will help you get even more exposure and some extra business. Good luck.

Are you going to the show Friday and Saturday, then driving home, or just Friday, then driving home Saturday?

Back