"Tactical" Hawk With Hammer Poll (No Spike)?

Does any know of a good "tactical" style hawk that has a hammer poll or flat/blunted back end opposite the blade?

Something like the ATC Next Generation Ranger (which I've ben using for years) or RMJ Kestrel but without the spikes.

Thanks!

Steve of Coal Creek Forge makes some great hand forged poll hawks. I have two that I love.
The hex shaped one is made from a jack hammer bit. The round one is forged from 4140 bar stock IIRC.
Great product from a great guy.

Steve of Coal Creek Forge makes some great hand forged poll hawks. I have two that I love.
The hex shaped one is made from a jack hammer bit. The round one is forged from 4140 bar stock IIRC.
Great product from a great guy.
Evertime i see that Bowie i keep wanting to drop what i'm doing and forge one-ARHGGGGGG:D

AT the bottom of each of his posts there is a link that says "ask my erica". Send her a email. She is quick to respond. His hawks are outstanding, have 1, 2nd is on order, 3rd will be ordered soon I hope.

AT the bottom of each of his posts there is a link that says "ask my erica". Send her a email. She is quick to respond. His hawks are outstanding, have 1, 2nd is on order, 3rd will be ordered soon I hope.

Great thanks! Any idea how long the turn-around time runs on average?

Most are built to order. Usually have a few overbuilt from each build. The ones he currently has sitting idle are posted also at the bottom of each post of his. However they do not "sit for long". If you seach the hawks for sale posts in the exchance you will see most are gone in a day or two, rare to see them still there at 7 days. He has been busy but will probally respond shortly and answer all your questions.

Link to mine that started the VEC experiance

Here are a few of his for sale ads. Watch the days they are active prior to being marked sold... its for a GOOD reason.
first
second
third
forth
fifth
sixth

Great thanks! Any idea how long the turn-around time runs on average?

sorry for any confusion getting to us, brother 'target.

we need to update the website, as always. - just been too busy.

you can contact Erica and get on the IGH list (Instant Gratification Hawk) for zero wait, just tell my Erica what you'd like, and we will try to make that available for you ASAP. - we're trying to get clear of our Customs log so i can develop some axe handles for my buds who have been more than paitient, as well as some sheaths, and do a ton of work for TOPS.

i need to do an IGH page that folks can go right to.

i have so many things to do, i will never have time to die.

TOPS Knives has been a critical factor in allowing us to expand, which the Hawk Investors should capitalize on shortly, God Willing.

i always worry about neglecting folks. this is a tough business IMHO.

the good folks who invest ahead of time in us are rewarded by special developments and deals whenever possible.

we want everyone to feel glad that they dealt with us, and never take advantage of folks, or even appear to do so.

we started the humble Hawk Project as a Cooperative of sorts; - our Investors give us a lot of feedback, which has helped us improve and ultimately develop the current handle, the Gen 1 Mk 4.

we consider ourselves more of a Service than a Manufacturer, that's why we have the Happiness Guarantee. not everyone appreciates or understands our designs in an era where unscientific gear testing is held up as the Pinnacle of Knowledge and Virtue.

i don't bother with any gear that i can't carry for miles on foot or trust my life with in CQB, for instance.

too much grunt blood in me maybe...:cool:....

humpin' Boat Anchors ain't for me.

anyways, there ya go...;

ericag@equinoxcoronado.com

thanks for your consideration.

(and thanks for your help assisting, brethren.)

vec

Hey thanks for taking the time to answer my questions! I really think your mod process looks spot-on for what I need. I'm definitely interested in your new BUG heads on roughly 20 inch handles, but I'm still a little confused on all the different color/design/material/pricing options. I will shoot an email your way and try to ask all my stupid questions then. Thanks!

Hey thanks for taking the time to answer my questions! I really think your mod process looks spot-on for what I need. I'm definitely interested in your new BUG heads on roughly 20 inch handles, but I'm still a little confused on all the different color/design/material/pricing options. I will shoot an email your way and try to ask all my stupid questions then. Thanks!

You've Made a Great Choice In Hawk's, Vec Is a Master at what he does ! I really like his Work ! I've yet to get one though, But I will one of these Day's make the move and get a "Composite Handled Hawk' From Brother Vec ! I know when I do It'll be In Cherry Fawx Wood Composite "That Is some Beautiful Stuff, I'm just more In to the Traditional Hawk's "Wood & Steel" !
But I sure like Vec's Style and all the review's on his Work/Hawk's are positive/ A ++ Work ! And Plus he has The Instant Gratification Policy! For a Tactical Hammer Poll the New Bug Head Hawk's "Are A Winner" ! ! :thumbup:

you bet, brother.

my Erica should take good care of ya, she's more fun than i am too. :cool:

ericag@equinoxcoronado.com

thanks for the consideration, sorry for the confusion.

vec

You've Made a Great Choice In Hawk's, Vec Is a Master at what he does ! I really like his Work ! I've yet to get one though, But I will one of these Day's make the move and get a "Composite Handled Hawk' From Brother Vec ! I know when I do It'll be In Cherry Fawx Wood Composite "That Is some Beautiful Stuff, I'm just more In to the Traditional Hawk's "Wood & Steel" !
But I sure like Vec's Style and all the review's on his Work/Hawk's are positive/ A ++ Work ! And Plus he has The Instant Gratification Policy! For a Tactical Hammer Poll the New Bug Head Hawk's "Are A Winner" ! ! :thumbup:

i have a couple snake designs comin' up that i am going to have to tease you with, brother 'snake. hehehe!

Big Stinkin' Teaser vec

i have a couple snake designs comin' up that i am going to have to tease you with, brother 'snake. hehehe!

Big Stinkin' Teaser vec

Hey I really liked your Black Mamba, I think If you did some with different Snake name's would be Great ! Like The Death Adder or Timber Rattler and the Infamous BushMaster and use the different pattern's & Color's of the Snake specie's Skin In your Composite Handle's, Gaboon Viper & Horned Viper and Sidewinder "Sidewinder Is A Goodun ! I really like the different Deadly Species of Snake's, Like the Cape Cobra from Africa In my Avitar, :thumbup:

K5 Tactical makes a heckuva stout poll hawk bro...however...gettin' them to ship you one can be a tad problematic.

TH-HP-Large_LRG.jpg

Back