Tacticool or fail

41026.gif

seriously WTF:barf:

I could understand if it was cobbled together because there were no other rifles left to fight the cyborgs but otherwise another WTF

Super fail. The one place that design could really use a rail is for a red dot sight, right up on top. Which of course is the one place on that monstrosity where there is no rail.

That is unquestionably a rifle that was used in the movie "Cowboys & Aliens.

Tactiflop, typical Mossberg as of late. A nice laminated grey/black stock, maybe with some fiberglass texture on the grip, with a single rail below up front, or even with a ring mount for a 1 inch light, would make more sense to me. That thing is just a waste of petroleum product. I bet all that molded plastic flops around like mad when working the action...

After seeing that, I vow never to own a Mossberg. To take a classic 30/30 lever action and turn it into a hideous looking gun is blasphemous.

Mossberg has been going off the deep end for a while now... This is pathetic.

i bet it sells. look at the judge, shops can't keep them on the shelves.:barf:
they'll bill it as the new tactical home defence gun and zombie apocalypse killer. everybody knows that they'll be 30-30 shells laying all over the ground
when the end comes. most popular rifle round ever:rolleyes:.
i went to comic shop here in town to get some Christmas presents last year,(before Christmas) all you heard was people that had never shot one prattle on about how the lever 30-30 was the best rifle to have because everybody had one and you could get ammo everywhere.

could have heard a pen drop when i asked who in there owned a gun let alone a lever action 30-30.
lever wouldn't be my first choice, or second, but if i had too. it would be in .357, a lot more .38s out there than 30-30s is my guess.

i bet it sells.

Hideous and embarrassing, but that's Mossberg's style now. It's always sad to see companies appeal to the idiot as a means of making money. Just look at the [sarcastic cough] History Channel.

I can't believe Mossberg would seriously make that. Just when I thought there wasn't a gun I didn't like, then came this thing. What an insult to old man Winchester.

This is a total Fudd gun if I've ever seen one, it generally takes a bit of redneck ingenuity to come up with something like this. All it needs is a tac-light, scope, laser, 45 degree mounted red dot and bayonet. My thinking is that generally tacticool=fail.

Last edited:
Back