1. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

Tacticool or fail

Discussion in 'Hunting & Fishing' started by hstdist, Jan 17, 2012.

1. CCMI

CCMI

Aug 4, 2010
    I'm not sure what you guys are talking about. I think this gun looks great and it's totally practical. There's no way this doesn't become the 1911 of our generation.

By the way, what do you guys want to drink? I've only got New Coke, Crystal Pepsi, or Zima.

2. Txknifefan

Txknifefan

Jul 9, 2011
    Holy crap, what the hell, train wreck is what run through my mind with that picture. Crystal Pepsi, I remember drinking one once and then I felt sick the rest of the day.

3. PolygonalGuy

PolygonalGuy Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 16, 2011
    I just threw up in my mouth..... That makes the AK thumbholes from the 90s look good....

4. SaturatedShadow

SaturatedShadow

Apr 28, 2010
    Fail.

I prefer my Tacticool lever action.

[​IMG]

5. Tuxdad

Tuxdad

Feb 15, 2008
    This tactical mindset is getting a bit out of hand !! Was watching a show a few days ago with a guy who was selling all sorts of tactical rails and such for lever actions.. The most I could see for one is maybe ghost ring sights, and MAYBE a flashlight holder.. That's about it !! No red dot !! No monstrous rail setups, or tactical reload crap !!
    Makes no sense to me !! Sorry...

6. perksy

perksy

Jan 11, 2006
    That really is an ugly thing!

7. Mr. Eddy

Mr. Eddy

Jan 2, 2012
    haha, that is pretty damn hilarious.

8. lacrosse11attack

lacrosse11attack

May 24, 2010
    I actually don't mind it much. If it had a solid stock and a respectable handle I'd probably pick one up.
    I love wooden rifles but can't stand to shoot them cause my hands just sweat so much.
    This looks to be one of those revolutionary ideas with crappy follow through

9. Eyegor

Eyegor

Feb 22, 2006
    And I thought that Stoeger went off the rails with their tactical SxS shotgun. Makes my idiot desire for a Rossi Circuit Judge seem normal. For that reason alone, I hope it stays on the market. Maybe.

10. hung-solo

hung-solo Banned BANNED

Jun 11, 2009
    moss's have been shit for some time now. like fords and chevy, once in a blue moon you get a good one.

the actual design really doesnt bother me. granted i prefer old school lever guns and have owned a few and still own a .35 Remmy. now if that above gun is much lighter and corrosion resistant then i dont see an issue with it being a survival weapon. one downside is the lever action, in survival situations i assume you would want it to go boom every time you mash the trigger

11. barrabas74

barrabas74

Jul 27, 2005
    I tell you what, if it fits me well I might just buy one for the heck of it. I already have a few marlins and winchester levers. I could see buying this as more of a fun thing to have. People already put rediculous amounts of stuff on there AR's I could see doing it to this and shoot it for fun. Sure would look funny at the hunting cabin on opening day.

12. WA Martin

WA Martin

Jan 23, 2007
    Utter fail and unfortunately very for real offering.

SS - your's is much more practical. Actually like your set-up.

13. jayinhk

jayinhk

Apr 25, 2006
    This has to be a joke...that is an absolute monstrosity.