Tacticool or fail

I'm not sure what you guys are talking about. I think this gun looks great and it's totally practical. There's no way this doesn't become the 1911 of our generation.

By the way, what do you guys want to drink? I've only got New Coke, Crystal Pepsi, or Zima.

Holy crap, what the hell, train wreck is what run through my mind with that picture. Crystal Pepsi, I remember drinking one once and then I felt sick the rest of the day.

I just threw up in my mouth..... That makes the AK thumbholes from the 90s look good....

Fail.

I prefer my Tacticool lever action.

3368.jpg

This tactical mindset is getting a bit out of hand !! Was watching a show a few days ago with a guy who was selling all sorts of tactical rails and such for lever actions.. The most I could see for one is maybe ghost ring sights, and MAYBE a flashlight holder.. That's about it !! No red dot !! No monstrous rail setups, or tactical reload crap !!
Makes no sense to me !! Sorry...

I actually don't mind it much. If it had a solid stock and a respectable handle I'd probably pick one up.
I love wooden rifles but can't stand to shoot them cause my hands just sweat so much.
This looks to be one of those revolutionary ideas with crappy follow through

And I thought that Stoeger went off the rails with their tactical SxS shotgun. Makes my idiot desire for a Rossi Circuit Judge seem normal. For that reason alone, I hope it stays on the market. Maybe.

moss's have been shit for some time now. like fords and chevy, once in a blue moon you get a good one.

the actual design really doesnt bother me. granted i prefer old school lever guns and have owned a few and still own a .35 Remmy. now if that above gun is much lighter and corrosion resistant then i dont see an issue with it being a survival weapon. one downside is the lever action, in survival situations i assume you would want it to go boom every time you mash the trigger

I tell you what, if it fits me well I might just buy one for the heck of it. I already have a few marlins and winchester levers. I could see buying this as more of a fun thing to have. People already put rediculous amounts of stuff on there AR's I could see doing it to this and shoot it for fun. Sure would look funny at the hunting cabin on opening day.

Utter fail and unfortunately very for real offering.

SS - your's is much more practical. Actually like your set-up.

Back