• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

TAD Dauntless, Emerson CQC-11, Hinderer XM-24/XM-18

I know this is my first sale on Blade Forums and I have a low post count. I've sold many knives on other forums and can provide numerous references as needed. I am also willing to use a intermediary if that makes you more comfortable. Let me know if you want any more pictures

First up is a Brian Fellhoelter TAD Dauntless. This one has seen some light pocket time but is in mint condition. Asking $SOLD shipped in the States

Next up is a TAD Strider Mean Skull Dauntless. This one is also in mint condition and never used. Asking $SOLD shipped in the States

Next is an Emerson Custom CQC-11. The blade is in mint condition and the bolsters are perfect. Comes with box, though it’s a little worn Asking $800 shipped in the States

78226559.jpg

78226559.jpg

85725940.jpg

60453886.jpg

Hinderer 3.5” XM-18 Custom Slicer flipper in S35VN steel with black G10, stonewashed handle, satin finish blade. This knife is brand new, never used/carried. Asking $SOLD shipped in the States

Hinderer XM-24 flipper with CTS-XHP steel, Orange G10, stonewashed handle and blade. Brand new, never used Asking $SOLD shipped in the States

All prices are check/MO/personal paypal, regular paypal please add in the fees. If you are international send me a PM and we can talk. No trades at this time. PM me with any questions

Last edited:
Austin is a great dude! Don't hesitate doing business with him.

Good luck with your sales! Great knives!

Back