• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

'Tak Wedge

Burchtree

KnifeMaker & Moderator
8-inch OAL of 1095. blade is a little un 4 inches. Unsharpened swedge. SOLD takes it home with shipping (conus). Money Order, or Paypal works for me.

Comes with a horizontal carry kydex sheath -- blade is sterile unless buyer wants it done. Thanks for looking!

If you for any reason, you receive the blade and don't like it -- return it for a full refund.

attachment.php

Attachments

• takwedgesheath.jpg
    takwedgesheath.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 992
sweet blade & hamon!! What's the handle, epoxy-impregnated paracord? & what's underneath?

Thanks for the kind words -- it's "epoxified" (I made a new word! :D ) paracord with a straight wrapping of thin nylon cord underneath it.

Oops -- sorry about this folks, but I posted the wrong price. I meant to put SOLD on this one.

Who wants a "tak Wedge? I bet you don't have one! :D

Alrighty, my grinder is getting hungry -- how about SOLD shipped (CONUS)?

:D

get on back up there! :D

You're telling me that there's not one person out there that would like to take this blade home? ;)

BTW -- this one is off to the engraver, so a new picture will be up tomorrow showing the mark.

Originally posted by Burchtree
You're telling me that there's not one person out there that would like to take this blade home? ;)

If it werent for A: Blade West and B: Just buying a SnG and C:have a Begg Mach 1 on order and D: A Blackwood Henchman on order

I would be all over this ! That is a sweet blade profile. Very clean and I love the temper line !

A job well done with class !! :D

but blade west starts tomorrow...but man I keep clicking this thread to see this sweet blade....must resist

Thanks -- you get to keep your money for Blade West -- this one is SOLD!

Back