Taken a week off!!!!!

TMHunt

Knifemaker/Moderator
Hey gang. I just want to take a second and thank a lot of poeple. I've had a long running stroke of misfortune but thankfully I have a large group of poeple to help me out to make overcoming obstacles a lot easier. First and formost My buddies Murph (murphnuge) Jeff (Diesel D) and my Dad. These three guys have really helped out a lot recently with orders picking up. All things that are nessessary to keep me making knives. From running/building the website, ordering /cutting materials, shop cleaning you name it, the've done it. Also want to thank everyone that's ordered or bought a knife and keeps supporting my cause.
Having said that. I just returned from Ethan Beckers gathering and the few weeks before that I was really playing catch up on my projects from my recent lung infection. So, just to let you know what I'm up to, I will be taking this week off from knifemaking to catch up on my honeydoo list, play with the kids, and just all around catch up on things that I haven't been too attentive to as of late. I know a few of you out there have some orders I'm running close on time, but rest assured. After this week I'll be back in the shop. Where I belong. Thanks again all.
Todd

Good to hear you're feeling better.
I can only speak for myself, but I figure that, when you email me and say, "your M-18 is ready," then my M-18 is ready.
I do patience pretty well. I've never waited out a Randall (five years), but I got a Dozier this past year that I waited 18 months for. No big deal.
Enjoy your time off, dude!

Glad you are feeling better man. I was glad to see you at the gathering.

(Also glad I found the forum)

family trumps pretty much everything but emergencies -- good to hear you have your priorities in order!
keep healing up and have a good "vacation" week.

Back