• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Tashi Bharucha Customs

https://imgur.com/a/MHBlBdr

Got three Tashi Bharucha customs up for sale. I could never bring myself to carry them. I would rather buy knives that I’ll carry. I am the original owner of all 3 of them. THEY HAVE NOT BEEN CARRIED OR USED.

Each knife comes with a padded custom zipper case, a microfiber pouch, and a dog tag COA.

All prices include shipping within CONUS. I will ship internationally at the buyer’s expense and assumed risk.

• “Dr. Doom” - A rare Tashi custom. A small batch of 8 were made for the 2018 USN Gathering, 4 had all titanium handles and 4 others had carbon fiber scales. The hand rubbed blade is CPM-154 which is riding on ceramic bearings. The action is super smooth and the blade is dead centered. $1575.00

• “SoS” - This is a recent design by Tashi. It was made for BladeShow 2019. The hand rubbed blade is CPM-154 riding on ceramic bearings. The action is as smooth as it gets and, of course, the blade is perfectly centered. $1625

• “HeatSeeker” - in my opinion, Tashi’s most popular custom. This was made for BladeShow 2019 as well. It is unique in that Tashi used Elmax instead of the usual CPM-154. The dead-centered blade rides on ceramic bearings. The handle is all titanium with Tashi’s signature “heat vents.” The blade rockets out of the handle and is smooth as oil on glass. $1600

I am happy to provide further pictures or videos on request.

Back