Team Gemini Ultra Light Brigade!!!. . . . Coming Wednesday 9-25-2019!!!!. . . . 9:00 PM Eastern!!!

Words, and even pictures can't describe how nicely the perimeter of these TGULB's are melted! You truly need to get one <or two> in hand to fully appreciate this model!
THANKS Jerry for this model and continuing the Competition Finish offerings!:D

top talons:
IIiti14.jpg

yoDYanJ.jpg

Slw8whz.jpg

near pommel:
JoBfOto.jpg

spine, above handle:
dYsDoHN.jpg

CwjAULA.jpg

Black & Green Can.
jpUWXRM.jpg

the Busse "fingerprint" of Competition Finish!
egA5VDy.jpg

egA5VDy.jpg

Yes the worksmanship is superb.
The nuclear treatment is tops

Words, and even pictures can't describe how nicely the perimeter of these TGULB's are melted! You truly need to get one <or two> in hand to fully appreciate this model!
THANKS Jerry for this model and continuing the Competition Finish offerings!:D

PTP!

Your pics are sick!!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool::thumbsup:

Any chance I can borrow them in the future to show our outside radius work? :)

I do not have the camera nor the skill level needed to get pics like that!:eek::eek::eek:

Yowza!!!:eek:

Jerry:D

Maybe you should get all of the new models early enough to take pictures for he Introducing threads....

hahaha...I personally don't think my pics are any better than anyone else's-- and much more amateurish than some :oops:...

if anything, maybe I like focusing on parts of Busse blades that sometimes get overlooked just because they never get the macro treatment :)...

also, I like compositions of just "parts" of the whole that still project the Busse je ne sais quoi :cool:

Like my avatar pic up there ^^^, or like this pic:
or7tDSX.jpg

anyways, I appreciate your plug ;) and I'm super honored Jerry likes 'em :thumbsup::D:thumbsup:

everybody got now? I haven't received a ding yet:(
Me neither. I’m not complaining, but just noting that I must have been one of the first to order since I was refreshing the screen just as the second hand clicked by... my friend who ordered many days after it went live got his weeks ago.

Anyway, this is purely an FYI as I’m in no rush.

Got 'em! Ordered 8 of these but had to back out of 5 unfortunately because I needed to replace my whole house generator. Hard to regret doing that since a week after getting the generator installed we had a wicked ice storm that knocked power out in our area for five days - and we were good to go...buuuuuuut dang these are as awesome as expected. I'm keeping the Halloween one and the other two are going to my twin brother and his boy. Going to have to pick some more off the exchange in the coming months. Pictured below is a BGTG, 3 TGULB, and my REK'ed TGLB. I love the meltdown treatment. The TGLB is proud of the G10 slabs as is the TGULB but those rounded edges are much nicer. Very awesome blades. A+++ Busse.

20200102_170137 (2).jpg
20200102_170230 (2).jpg
Showing off the edges around the handles. Hard to tell the difference but it's much better on the TGULB.
20200102_170349 (2).jpg

Here's mine, just arrived today. Comp with red/black G10, feels great in hand, to me it's a strong knife without feeling bulky in any way. My favorite Busse by far.
NgqS4Jp.jpg

a9LVWm3.jpg

NgqS4Jp.jpg

a9LVWm3.jpg

lvHXSY9.jpg

HYXi1gQ.jpg

awesome, i got red and black g10 with comp finish and have been wondering what its gonna look like. I like it, kinda wish i got a black micarta and comp finish as well though

WoO! After buying a 1k grab bag I just got dinged for my TGULB Competition finish with Black G-10!

Need to order some leather pants for it now. Any recommendations where I wouldn't have to ship it? It's coming to Canada so sending it back out to the US would be costly.

Back