Terrain 365 Otter Marine Gray G10 Handle

Status
Not open for further replies.

robcelani

Gold Member
Hello BladeForums:)! I'm selling a Terrain 365 Otter in Marine Gray G10. I accept payment by paypal goods, I cover fees and shipping. USPS money orders also accepted. The best way to contact me is by email- robcelani at hotmail dot com. Private Messages through BladeForums are cool as well. No international sales on these.

I have a good reputation and excellent feedback here on BladeForums as well as many other knife related forums. I do this for fun but I conduct myself in a professional manner in all my transactions. I do my best to describe and picture items as accurately as possible to allow you to make an informed decision.

If you want to purchase a knife, please post "I'll take it" in the thread and then contact me. An unconditional "I'll take it" by email or PM is also acceptable. Offers, questions, request for additional information or pictures, etc. are best done by email or PM.

For sale however I might consider trades.
I'm looking for older 33's and Northfield 85's. I'd also be interested in a GEC made Bulldog SFO single blade 25. Outside of those I'm not really looking for trades.

Terrain 365 Otter Marine Gray G10 Handle - $250 or best offer
- Includes Box, Storage Pouch, Baggie and original retailer business card.
- I believe this version is sold out at all the retailers. I don't know how the companies production schedule works but it seems other models are sold out or selling out at the dealers I checked.
- The knife functions well, medium pull, smooth opening and closing, good snap.
- The knife has been lightly carried in a sheath, and used sparingly for things like opening mail.
- I don't see any condition issues. I never carried the knife and if I wasn't told it was lightly carried and used I would never be able to tell. Looks new to me.
- Really sweet knife, looks great and uses a unique blade material. It's called Terravantium. HERE'S a link to the makers website. I'll post some of that information, including the specs, below the pictures.

0OTXPdB.jpg

5PinfUN.jpg

5MKzQxK.jpg

wCphMfE.jpg

wqoWV8o.jpg

0qDSgIg.jpg

8EW3Cef.jpg

Specifications:
  • OAL: 6.9375"
  • Blade Length: 3.00"
  • Blade Thickness: 0.115"
  • Closed: 3.9375"
  • Construction Type: Slipjoint
  • Wt: 2.7oz
Materials:
  • Terravantium™ Dendritic Cobalt Blade, Guaranteed Rustproof for Life
  • G10
  • Titanium Liners
  • 316 Stainless Steel Dive Watch Grade Hardware
  • Martensitic Stainless Steel Backspring
  • Bronze Bushings
Features:
  • Modern Modified Spear Point Blade Profile
  • Rustproof & Non-Magnetic Terravantium™ Blade
  • Fine Matte Finish
  • Dual Nail Nicks
  • Titanium Lanyard Bail *Do Not Close Blade with Bail Over Blade Channel
  • Terrain 365 Mark
  • Terravantium™ Blade Mark

The Zieg

Gold Member
This is such a cool knife! I love the modern materials and design approach to a traditional pattern. Just terrific! Is it still available or has the trade gone through?

Zieg

robcelani

Gold Member
This is such a cool knife! I love the modern materials and design approach to a traditional pattern. Just terrific! Is it still available or has the trade gone through?

Zieg

Hello Zieg, we both already shipped our knives. The Otter was delivered yesterday. I'm still waiting on my knife. If everything is good with it, then the knife is gone. I'll be sure to post a follow up once I get my new knife.

Status
Not open for further replies.