Thamar Curve Spine Knife and All Around Khukuri for 9/1

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
17.5 inch 29 ounce Curve Spine Knife by Thamar Kami. Satisal wood handle. All fittings are white metal. Field sharp Knife for your ever-growing collection at $145. *SOLD*

15.5 inch 24 ounce All Around Khukuri by Thamar. Chiurwa style satisal wood handle. All fittings are white metal. Sharp and ready for work at $140. *SOLD*

Email to himimp@aol.com to get one or both
First come first served

Last edited:
I have set aside Thamar knife for Bawanna and Bookie
Please email me your current mailing address and will ship tomorrow

Bookie, carry on with your nap pal, I sent your address for ya. If you see drones flying over the forge shop, wave and smile pretty and have Cutie Curl do the same.

I know I've said this before often but that's about the prettiest nicest looking khukri I've ever laid eyes on. I adore the old style classic look with the turned down handle. I'm honestly feverish with anticipation, or maybe I'm coming down with something, hard to tell but I love the look of these.

I just got a curved spine kukri from Thamar in a trade. It has a real old world look and feel to it. It is quite close to some WWI MKI kukris I've held in both balance and overall weight. I love the curved down handle too.

Oh-oh. Bawanna, my spidey sense is workin' over time. I got the heeby-jeebys just knowin' you just did something for me! Oh, woe is me. (I think it's yer beady little eyes....)

Dude, I'm totally innocent of any wrong doing real or imagined on your part. Ewww, sound like an ambulance chasing lawyer there for a bit.

If you want to sing praises for somebody doing something for ya, you best be talking to that sweet little auntie yangdu in Reno. Ohhh wait, maybe you mean me sending her your address. Well your welcome for that. I had it and it weren't nothing to forward it to Auntie. My pleasure.

Not like I'm Colonel Sanders or nothing. I do know how badly you been a aching for one of these and I'm beyond happy for ya on that account but don't be a whoopin on me for anything more than my joy for your good fortune.

Like the old saying on Saturday Night Live, "and that's the truth"....

And I do not have beady little eye's! Maybe shifty, some say kind of mean but that's just urban legend.

Pretty sure Thamar Kami is my favorite kami so far, at least aesthetically. I'd love to have a Sher blade, but Thamar really nails that traditional, elegant shape to his khukuris.

ndog, waiting for Auntie confirm 17.5 inch 29 ounce curve! ><
Hope you get it pk! Those are some of the finest Khukris ive seen! They feel light and fast!

ndog, congrats! That curve spine is beautiful!
Wasnt me Finn. I do have one from an earlier DOTD tho. Mine is a Yek Chirra and they are so well done in the style of the old Gurkha Army Khuks but brand new and shiny:thumbup:

Perfect condition triangle box just hit my front porch.

Very pretty curved spine inside. I am SOOOOOO in love with this knife.

I need a little alone time with it and a few chores to take care of and then I'll post some pics. Don't have to wait till Monday with bawanna.

This thing is SWEET. I love the look, traditional, handle fits my hands like a glove. A tad heavier than I anticipated but I'll have my Wheaties and who'll notice ya know.

I'll be baaaaack!

I'm all giddy with happy........................

I knew you would like that one Bawanna! They are outstanding! Dont they feel like the Longleaf? Just minus about a pound:D

Very much like the long leaf but considerably heavier. I wouldn't dream of risking the long leaf but this curved spine might see some action.

I love it very much.

Got diverted from chores, watching Shalin while daughter helps horse shoer. Delayed photos.

Very much like the long leaf but considerably heavier. I wouldn't dream of risking the long leaf but this curved spine might see some action.

I love it very much.

Got diverted from chores, watching Shalin while daughter helps horse shoer. Delayed photos.
Grandpa duties call:thumbup:
Curve spine is heavier than the longleaf? Wow. I wouldnt have expected that? Might have to get me one of them! I need to weigh my longleaf just for future reference.
Have fun with Shalin and grats on that fine blade!

Back