Thank you Jerry and crew

This is freaking awesome! This is really cool - there is true heart and soul in the Busse Family - both in Wauseon, on here, and elsewhere where Hogs stay mostly silent on the forums.

What a truly unique, memorable and meaningful experience.

C

im still trying to gather my words to thank the Busse family. i was amazed to see a packed restaurant and still the Busse crew and anyone named Busse introduced them selves and made me feel at home and appreciated. I learned maybe to much but it was a fun and funny night i also got to score a beautiful full sized numbered muk :cool:

Was Jerry or Garth there? How about epic drinking stories? Enquiring minds need to know!

I can’t say thank you enough to Jerry and the Busse family. My daughter had an unforgettable time, and that to me is the best thing.

VolleyHogette after her ticket was drawn for a door prize.
NyKHzJO.jpg

Longest ash contest.
Ip3zK0v.jpg

Ring toss with the amazing @Amy-0 and RobStanley RobStanley in the background of the second picture.
R01TGcr.jpg

HtbVKe2.jpg

Thank you all so much for the great time!

Last edited:
Im gonna win that ash contest next year i learned the tricks. 3rd place isn't good enough

It was a great Party. Thank You very much to all the crew. I finally took first place in the longest ash contest. Loved the fried Oreos.
i will get you next year with the ash contest.. i had no idea that was you a year or 2 ago i got 3 monkey fists from you i even had one that night.

I remember the danish guy that never had tasted tobacco in his life.. He won longest ash in 2015. Never in my life have I seen å greener face, hahaha.... He fought like a real champ.....

i will get you next year with the ash contest.. i had no idea that was you a year or 2 ago i got 3 monkey fists from you i even had one that night.
It was long over due. 2 nd once and 3 rd place twice. First place was for sure worth the blisters on the lips and fingers. I have been bringing some fists with me but for the past few years a dealer at the show has been buying all of them.

For me, since 2014, each BladeShow has been different and each time the Busse Crew makes it a great time. There was an awesome turnout at the induction dinner considering Busse didn't even have a booth. I was impressed. The food at Murphs was great. I was happy to finally meet Amy 0 and she's everything I expected. It was nice to see Garth, Dan, Dean, Mike, Cappy and the rest again. All great guys for sure.

The shop credit was amazing! Holy cow! When I run the numbers in my head of just what I saw and heard it's wow$$$$...and they didn't even have a booth! Who does that???? I bet no other knife makers. Busse does. :)

For those of you who don't know Josh was even there with his family. It was great to see him again. I'm sure I'm forgetting a lot.

Oh and the cigar ash contest almost did me in this time but I'm happy with second place. :)

Back