Thank you Jerry and crew

Great seeing everyone. Rob and Karen making the trek, and Hindsight being there were the highlights for me. Always nice to catch up face to face. Got to spend time with my buds, but didn't get to meet a lot of new folks. Wish I had more time to visit, but certainly glad I made it.

Had a chance to say hi to Garth walking in, got a hug from Amy, and said hi to Dan so a good Busse Show. I think everyone was surprised Hindsight wasn't inducted, but Busse corrected it with style. And commemorating Karob, then taking care of the manager going to MOAB, just first class like you expect from Busse.

And of course, big thanks to Jerry and the crew for putting it on. Like I have said before, I have bought a ton of Sigs and Colts, and they never bought me dinner. Let alone give me some shop credit, with plenty of chances to win more. Big thanks Bossman.

Congratulations on finally HOGifying yourself with that epic handshake! I actually thought you were already a HOG Mr. Desmond :D

:cheers:
Shook the mans hand in 2011, thats one of the guys who use to help make your knives for a many years, Josh aka Hingsight on the forums. One of the best dudes you will ever have the pleasure to meet

at the show with all the inductions going on, drinking, fun, and games it seams i dropped my induction shirt and someone must have picked it thinking it was theirs, i did leave late and never kept an eye on it, no biggie Amy grabbed me another slightly bigger then then the normal medium i wear but i was happy. yesterday i got home to my V8 and in the package was my size induction shirt THANK YOU so much Amy 0 and the Busse crew proving again i picked the best knife family to become a part of.

Back