THANKS...Giving away a Holiday knife (2023) (Over/Shipped)

Crag the Brewer

I make Nice, boring knives
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Not sure why I didn't think of This sooner???
I just came up with this 2 days ago. Haha

With the coming Holiday, let's do a Give Away!!!

THANKS GIVING!!!!

I'm a slow maker, but I whipped this little one up yesterday, and today. I hope you like it. Still need to make a sheath. It's a little rough, I normally need more time making things, but it's still a good representation of my work. Handmade by eye. Still had heat treating marks, and a few dings, scratches and wonky lines.... It's Beautiful.

It's sort of a pocket sheath knife with a small, but full sized handle. I've never made a two part handle before, so I wanted to try something different.

I made it with a black micarta sort of bolster fastened with my shop made hardware. Made of aluminum and bronze. I wedged the micarta to hold down and squeeze the maple rear end. This should be very durable and I hope the micarta will protect the maple from sheath wear. It's Crazy Hard steel.you might need diamonds to sharpen it. I cut it from an American made Starret power hacksaw blade.

Stats:
6.75" overall
2.5" HSS blade 64-66HRC
Black micarta and figured maple (non-stablized) oiled with Danish Oil finish
Handcrafted hardware Alum&Bronze Bronze flared tubing
Kydex slip pocket sheath

Rules:
1. Must be in good standings on Bladeforums. Preferable Gold member or higher, but exceptions may be made at My discretion.
2. USA, or approved
3. Must be a active member who contributes, and will take photos, and post occasionally so I know how it's doing? If you won't or can't post pictures please do not enter.
4. No selling later. no Flippers. Giving to another BF member encouraged if you no longer want.
5. I have final say, and can give, or Not give to whoever I want.
6. I'm Not responsible in ANY way, don't break any laws, get hurt, or be Stupid.
7. More rules may be added later, as I see fit.

enter Once below in the comments (tell me you are IN) so I know you are interested.....
Let me know if you have any questions?

-Tell me what kind of knives you'd like me to make for next year.....?

I will be doing a drawing on Thursday/Thanksgiving morning when I wake up sometime.... I won't ship the knife out until After the holiday.

*It may have patina from turkey, or gravy, or....?
No Promises.... 🤪
Thanks

Last edited:
That thing looks like a sweet little utility knife :) ! I appreciate the lack of sharpening choil to not catch everything being cut too

None of My designs will have a sharpening choil.
Almost none have finger choils. i can only think of one or two?

I don't like a lot of "features" on my knives.
I like simple, and boring. :D

I was going to suggest a model with multiple grind angles and edges, stash spot in the scales, bottle opener pommel with hex head for bits and a prybar that pulls out like a toothpick on a Swiss army knife . Survival tips etched on the blade too ofcourse .. and the sheath features... hold on I'll need a minute to type all that out

Back