That Endura

I'm a steel snob for sure. However I never push my knives hard enough to notice the difference between most high-end steels.

Hi Jim- Thanks!
Do you like the 'Lil Temp folder?
We are alike is the fact that I like serrated on some of my knives and PE on others. Back in the day, i would not have owned a serrated blade but I have learned to really like them.

Hi, I've not yet owned nor handled a Li'l Temp yet. In fact, there's a ton of Spyderco models I've never even handled, including all the Taiwan models. I would love to, but my Spydie tastes tend to run fairly basic and narrow compared to many other "Clipiteers" (does anybody even use that word? I've only seen it in The Spyderco Story). :D

Jim

I love the Delica and I love the Endura. However, the Endura took a simple mod to make me love it. The finger bump in the middle of the handle hits my middle finger dead center; not very comfortable. So, a bit of filing and it is now a wonderful knife. (The Delica fits right out of the box.)

Ive bought and sold many enduras, and I always regret selling! After selling my last one when I bought a PM2 and carrying the latter for a year, I realized I much prefer the endura to the PM2. Ive got a fully serrated E4 on the way and an SS coming after that.

Yep! ^ At least a Spyderco replaced a Spyderco! :D
Where did you get the Endura SE from?

4e3f933d5278cc20557b8d5d15cdcf5f.jpg

Here's mine Rolf, with the addition of my very first Spydie, that SS AUS6 Delica on the left. I bought that SS serrated Endura next, back then, I thought Spyderco only made serrated knives in SS, lol. The Bayou Shooter came next, then the Orange FFG. And yep, the Endura is probably my favorite model still.

Very cool, Dave and thanks for the pic!
You need to let me try that Orange. I'll send it right back. :)

After owning more expensive knives, I have come back to the Delica/Endura series of Spyderco's to try them out.

I was looking for a good gym knife and the Delica fit that role perfectly, so I bought one last month. Now, I'm also hunting an Endura for regular EDC as the Delica is just a hair too small for me.

The Delica/Endura series of knives offer great performance for the money, and I will probably end up with a whole bunch of them when I'm done. Good luck on your hunt for an Endura Lycosa.

Thanks, bryan.
A BFer is sending me an Edura this week, as a gift. How nice is that?
Consider a Pacific Salt as they are similar to the Endura but NO rust to worry about.

More Endura greatness -

The G10 version is my first and ever present Spyderco (about 7 years old). The fully serrated Stainless one is new to me, off the exchange - a very substantial and totally impressive version.

The Endura is a pretty perfect folder IMHO. :thumbup:

Endura is my brother's. I think he likes it more than he likes his Manix 2, believe it or not. I really dig it as well, and has me thinking about that new Hap 40 version, although orange isn't my first choice. Cool knives, no doubt. But we both bought knives last month - I went with the Dragonfly, but they're both great.
17420323774_69262290cb_z.jpg

Thanks, men.
I need a Brown. I had one and gifted it. Time to gift me.

I think I'm in the minority here but sabre grind for me! I find that the sabre grind binds less on certain cutting materials!

Thanks, bryan.
A BFer is sending me an Edura this week, as a gift. How nice is that?
Consider a Pacific Salt as they are similar to the Endura but NO rust to worry about.

Awesome! Generosity is great amongst fellow blade enthusiasts it seems.

I'm considering the Pac Salt, but if I do, it has to be the black coated one--it looks sweet.

I tried and tried not to post a pic in this thread, but in the end, my awesomeness won out.

20150612_123818_zpsd7tcb2qo.jpg

The Blacks are so nice!! Get the Salt!! And, thanks!
Great pic, Nooodle!!!!

Back