That vulnerable feeling

Bmurray

Gold Member
There's nothing like that feeling when some crazy asshole gets fired, then threatens to comeback and start shooting people......... and you realize you left your CCW at home on the nightstand.

However we have a posted sign prohibiting firearms, so I feel totally safe.

At least I have my FB Puukko in my pocket.....

Last edited:
There's nothing like that feeling when some crazy asshole gets fired, then threatens to comeback and start shooting people......... and you realize you left your CCW at home on the nightstand.

However we have a posted sign prohibiting firearms, so I feel total safe.

That's some serious stuff! Watch your back! No gun signs don't mean anything when somebody is on a path of destruction. This happened for real? Be proactive and call the police!

Wow, good thing there's a sign prohibiting firearms! Otherwise that guy might have been able to come back and shoot people!

Yeah . . . I’ve always felt comforted by those signs knowing that bad people respect signage.

Be safe Bob

yeah! we all know that criminals wouldn't break any laws or disobey signs. you should feel very safe. :rolleyes:

Wow Bob. I think Phillip had the right idea, find something to do somewhere else for a while and have that Glock close by. Stay safe!

Sadly that's not something you can just ignore as an angered statement with no merit these days. I wouldn't be paranoid but I would take it seriously and if you have a CCW and can legally carry I'd be sure to exercise that right.

And in this case I would call the law and let them look into it and take every precaution you can ... just in case the idiot that made the statement actually is an idiot or worse.

Stay safe.

Thank the government there is a law preventing him from coming back and shooting people!!

Edit: Seems I should have read the other responses first!

Crazy.

I had something similar happen and the police totally took care of it. The guy actually called back and apologized.

Still I was uneasy for a few weeks. We had the same weapons policy and I wasn't about to risk my job by taking my Glock 19 to work.

One more reason why I like working from home.

Back