The “High Culture” Movie Thread

EngrSorenson

Noticed by Senpai
Platinum Member
So I have a friend who grew up an “outdoors kid”. A few years ago when I was first getting know him it became painfully obvious he didn’t know how to finish the phrase, “I’m getting too old for...” in a terrible Danny Glover impression.

So let’s here ‘um- best (campiest, worst, classic) movies of all time. We’ve got a list we’ve made featuring about 80 greats, but I want to hear from the crowd. Pick one and include a classic line or scene. I’ll start:

Under Siege
“Casey F...ing Ryback”

Last edited:
“He doesn’t know how to use the three seashells!”

Demolition Man

So I have a friend who grew up an “outdoors kid”. A few years ago when I was first getting know him it became painfully obvious he didn’t know how to finish the phrase, “I’m getting too old for...” in a terrible Danny Glover impression.

So let’s here ‘um- best (campiest, worst, classic) movies of all time. We’ve got a list we’ve made featuring about 80 greats, but I want to hear from the crowd. Pick one and include a classic line or scene. I’ll start:

Under Siege
“Casey F...ing Ryback”
Speaking of Danny Glover, Lethal Weapon is the s*it. Just pure 80s goodness man.

Colonial Chappy Sinclair

Iron Eagle

I just watched this for the first time- credits rolling as I write. Hahaha this is a perfect suggestion. Now I know how easy it is to steal an F-16 and almost single handedly take on a sovereign nation to save my Dad when no one else will. That Chappy has real grit, too :D.

Back