The Adventures of Pearl !!! Host list post's #22 and #23

Thanks for the compliments, guys. I hope everyone has fun with this. I'm looking forward to reading about all the places she'll visit!

This is only the second time I've scratted on plastic, and I'm hoping the ink stays put. If it fades, don't stress about it. I can always touch it up, or we can just accept the natural aging process. (a little wax from time to time wouldn't hurt)

I was busy all day, but had a chance to take Pearl out for an enchilada dinner.
20171018_190246_LLS.jpg

This is really cool, that knife is going to see more miles than the space shuttle.

I'll be in, if that's ok? Not a ton to see here in good ole Lincoln, Nebraska, but I'm sure we can scare up a couple fun photos!
Thanks, Neal

That's great Neal thanks for participating buddy. I'll ad you to the list right now.

I gotta say, we are really excited to have Pearl come and stay with us. It will be a pleasure to show her some of Earl`s old haunts and plenty of new ones. Thanks for making this happen all of you, much appreciated!!

Nice to see another knife make its way around the world, I enjoyed Earl's adventures very much.
And Pearl is always welcome to stop by here in Switzerland :).

Thanks for the compliments, guys. I hope everyone has fun with this. I'm looking forward to reading about all the places she'll visit!

This is only the second time I've scratted on plastic, and I'm hoping the ink stays put. If it fades, don't stress about it. I can always touch it up, or we can just accept the natural aging process. (a little wax from time to time wouldn't hurt)

I was busy all day, but had a chance to take Pearl out for an enchilada dinner.
View attachment 783270

Kicking off Pearl's adventures in style, r8shell, my friend!:):cool:

Looks hot and delicious, I know what I'm cooking for dinner tonight!;):thumbsup:

Back