The AK Bowie Cleavers Are Here

Steely_Gunz said:
One of them is Gone To Indiana:D Look for a side by side review by next weekend.

Jake

Congrats, Jake. You've gotta be the No.1 proponent of the HI AK Bowie... Happy BD, man.

Mike

Man...Just beautiful.

Just saw this thread. Just as well: I'm planning on getting a BB and replacing the handles with micarta.

John

Good snag guys! You got yourselves a hell of a deal there. I have to call a moratorium. Between HI and some other knife stuff I have just blasted a half-months pay completely, and will just have to wait a bit.

I hope to get an Attitude model and one of these and an 18" BDC and a 15" Pen and several others, in the next few months anyway.

I did manage to finally snag an Uddha sword the other day though (the one with the scrimshawed handle, with birds/mountains etc. ) Beautiful work.

Congrats on being the first (after Munk anyway) to get one of these!

Norm

I knew the 18" BDC was going to be great. Someday I'll get one too. And I love the Attitude model I have.

Did you ever think khuks would arrive to compete with a M43 or Chitlangi as best looking?

munk

I hope Yangdu doesn't get any more of these in too soon. I just bought a 30" AK. As UB would say, "debt is good". ;)

Bob

Back