The Alan Davis custom knife picture thread

I can't believe that it has been 2 years since I added another of Alan's knives. I guess I was waiting to find one that filled a void in the collection. Here's the new one, a gent's liner lock outfitted with Sambar stag, a 2.9375" blade from Alan's"cat's claw" Damascus, and Chad Nichols mosaic Damascus for the bolsters.

VfppK0b.jpg

What a beauty!!!!

HZ1N3Y1.jpg

It was a fantastic Christmas here. A big, big thank-you to my daughter, her boyfriend, and Alan Davis Knives for this outstanding liner lock that they gave me for Christmas. The three of them had been conspiring and collaborating for the longest time to come up with the perfect gift for me. It is a one-of-a-kind with a 2.5" cutlass shaped blade forged in Alan’s double layer feather Damascus. The bolsters are solid sterling silver, hand forged/shaped and textured by Alan. The back spacer is also sterling silver which is fused to a titanium backing. Scales are fossilized interior Walrus ivory. Had never seen interior Walrus ivory in person and the exposed nerve core makes the scales very unique. What a way to end the year!!

HZ1N3Y1.jpg

It was a fantastic Christmas here. A big, big thank-you to my daughter, her boyfriend, and Alan Davis Knives for this outstanding liner lock that they gave me for Christmas. The three of them had been conspiring and collaborating for the longest time to come up with the perfect gift for me. It is a one-of-a-kind with a 2.5" cutlass shaped blade forged in Alan’s double layer feather Damascus. The bolsters are solid sterling silver, hand forged/shaped and textured by Alan. The back spacer is also sterling silver which is fused to a titanium backing. Scales are fossilized interior Walrus ivory. Had never seen interior Walrus ivory in person and the exposed nerve core makes the scales very unique. What a way to end the year!!

Freaking gorgeous!!!!!!

Back