The "Ask Nathan a question" thread

Much as I like "The big KoD-piece" (eg. "Yeah, I just really needed a Big Kod-piece, so I got one" :p), I suggested this before;

In keeping with CPK's model line for choppers,

Light Chopper
Medium Chopper
Heavy Duty Medium Chopper
Heavy Chopper
Behemoth Chopper
Super Chopper

What should I call it? 18" EDC?

I have to think about it but I would not give credence to a show which had cut out your own name! Fudge 'em! :rolleyes:

To add more insults to injury, KoD the sh*tshow will most likely also sue you for commercializing their sh*tshow's name, and they will come to take your knives away. Welp, J/K on taking the knives away but you will very likely get a nasty cease & desist letter.

Nathan have you done any experimenting with LC200n? I read somewhere that it’s supposed to have better edge retention than H1.
Hey Gus,
#NotNathan here, but I can tell you for sure that edge retention on LC200N is MUUUUCH better than H1, however LC tends to roll easily if the edge is taken down too acute (16-17dps). I don’t have scientific experiments, just dumb old hands on experience, but I’d compare the edge holding on LC200N to 154CM or even some (softer) S35VN’s. Hope you’re having a great weekend brother

You probably don’t want to name it the Tactical Spatula, but I really want it butter some toast with one of those. After I chop down a tree to make the fire for the toast.

Seriously tho, life is getting busy here, so if I happen to miss a preorder, someone please ping me.

And happy Father’s Day Nathan and all the papas. :thumbsup:

Hey Gus,
#NotNathan here, but I can tell you for sure that edge retention on LC200N is MUUUUCH better than H1, however LC tends to roll easily if the edge is taken down too acute (16-17dps). I don’t have scientific experiments, just dumb old hands on experience, but I’d compare the edge holding on LC200N to 154CM or even some (softer) S35VN’s. Hope you’re having a great weekend brother

Thanks bro! :thumbsup:

Back