The Becker Brother-in-Law: My new JAB Potbelly

I was learning towards a BK2, but now it seems a Potbelly will be my next purchase. A very useful looking knife, with it's own distinctive elegance.

Since someone dug this thread up, I though I'd share a picture.

I found the PB a home with an appreciative new owner, who finished my grand vision for it and had a Skystorm sheath made for it. I doubt he ever gets rid of it, because now it is a genuine one of a kind....

644586_2484766653931_1948658925_n.jpg

Geez. I've been really close to buying a PB a few times. I really like the blade... I don't like plastic slabs... and I could probably live with doing the tape wrap... but does anyone know if there's anyone who makes micarta for the PB? That would be a pretty instant selling point for me...

Geez. I've been really close to buying a PB a few times. I really like the blade... I don't like plastic slabs... and I could probably live with doing the tape wrap... but does anyone know if there's anyone who makes micarta for the PB? That would be a pretty instant selling point for me...

Dont know of a direct source but anyone who makes scales should be able to whip up something for you.

MY TWO CENTS ON THE THREAD ABOUT THE PB.

[video=youtube;vDdYt1UFQsc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDdYt1UFQsc&list=UUOYxzeAIufMeOBAZBetzu_Q&index=4&feature=plcp[/video]

Back