The best fake by far

Status
Not open for further replies.
What ever happened to people leaving negative feedback? Are the fakes so good that people are not recognizing it?

I would guess that most don't know what they're getting isn't real.

so-I am new to this brand. is their a post that explains the ins and outs of fake spydercos? I can spot a fake rolex/omega a mile away but helpless with a blade (unless there is something SO obvious I am missing?) e.g.-the guy selling the leaf blade that he "wondered why" it didnt have a reversible clip I understand, but not some of the others. thnx

I can't tell that fake UKPK from a real one. What am I missing, besides the price?

Found it! No cutouts for lefty carry on the wire clip.

I tend not to post the reasons any longer because some members think it serves the manufactures of the fakes to point out the differences.

All off the fakes scare me,I try to buy from known vendors to save the headache

That's the best way to do it, only buy from trusted vendors/dealers. If anyone has any questions you can always shoot me a PM or email.

Here is the most obvious way to tell this one is fake... I don't know if this is a result of your message Sithus1966.

Spyderco UK penknife brand new only owned it for 3 weeks. Amazing CPMS30V leaf blade with black G10 handles.
length overall 6.938" (175mm) blade length 2.938" (74mm) blade steel CPM S30V
Not a true spydercolength closed 4.063" (103mm) cutting edge 2.625" (67mm) weight 2.4oz (69g)
() !--> blade thickness .125" (3mm)

So, if the ad says "not a true Spyderco" then it's not a true Spyderco? Huh.

I think that was added by the seller after being informed it was a fake.

And I took the bait on today's Gunting. I should have known it was too good of a deal. PayPal claim filed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back