• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

The Best Knife Shop

I bought a what I thought was a Spyderco Wolfspyder. The price was close to what it should be I figured it looked OK and they perhaps got a few somehow... They shipped me a knife rather quickly, I might add. It shipped from right here in California. One problem. It is a ZT 0350. It appears to be a legit 0350 (or a VERY good clone), it compares to my real ZT 0350 very well, but that is not what I ordered or want. They so far only want to credit me a few dollars and don't seem interested in any return. I offered to exchange for another knife they have in stock and "because of black Friday sale they don't have anything in stock." At this point I have stated I want a full refund plus shipping and I will return the knife. No response yet. I will give them a day. I have been taking screenshots and capturing all the evidence I can for Paypal if need be. I will update this when I get new info/results.

Update: Paypal initially dismissed the case because the seller sent them a delivery confirmation. After several days of trying to get in touch with someone at Paypal to re-open/review the case, they finally re-open the case. Moral of the story here: DO NOT select the reason of dispute as "Did not recieve" unless you actually did not receive anything.

After the case was re-opened, the seller (Dorothea Neal Arin, aka. BestKnifeShop, aka. DREW JAMES MASTERS (Cyber Limited) is offering a $40 refund and I keep the ZT. That would make it a $73 ZT 0350BW. Do I take the money and write it off as a learning experience or do I push for more? I'm not sure how much Paypal will push or make me settle for.

What scum of the earth. Its no doubt a clone. I mean look at those clones on wish.com...some are basically impossible to tell. If there is a way to confirm it's real then I would take their stupid refund and I guess a real zt for that price is nice. If it's a clone I would keep doing what you can for as long as you can. Screw these guys. I nearly bought a knife off knifesilo.com just thinking I found something in stock randomly and was the luckiest guy alive. Researched the site before doing it since it was too good to be true. Btw knifesilo.com now has their stuff up listed in euros or pounds (cant remember the difference) which it used to be dollars and put a nice little red banner message up top of each page about how "due to covid shipping blah blah blah so now pur uk warehouse is down so only our usa warehouses can ship" so these fuckers are allowed to keep these fake scam sites up and are still changing shit. Its messed up. Good luck with whatever you did/do and I guess only carma can deal with these losers.

Back