The Blade-O-Leer is HERE!!!

Hey Lane...

You would be in violation of the law if you used one of my concealement rigs to conceal a knife in an area where it was against the law.

The disclaimer was mostly written for non metallic knives and sheaths, but also includes regular concealed rigs.

Hope this clears that up..
smile.gif

ttyle Eric...

------------------
On/Scene Tactical
Leading The Way In Quality Synthetic Sheathing

I see, legal boilerplate. Hard for me to blame the sheath for a guy committing a weapons violation -- of course, I don't think there is any such thing as a weapons violation, but I'm sort of old fashioned about the Bill or Rights.

We are indeed fortunate to have such expert Craftsmen of Kydex, Senseis of Synthetics, Professionals of Polymer and Masters of Moulding, right here in North America and ready to create any sheath or carrier we desire. If I was as clever as Andy, I'd probably wax poetic --- but I just couldn't stand the .... "Barney-ness" of it all. Even my son wants Barney targets -- and hi-cap magazines.
smile.gif

The pictures here are so neat, I'm eager to see more images showing methods of carry. I caught myself wearing an ALICE pack and wondering how to attach my SHII. I want to see Busse knives on packs, on belts (while seated in cars, too), on motorcycles, in the field, worn with, but indepent of, packs. It would be a worthwhile research project -- as long as someone else does it...
wink.gif

BTW, has Busse ever worked on a "rescue knife?" Several companies make rescue knives of various styles, but none are so "nuclear tough" as Busse.

Lane

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who didn't."

grnamin: So far I have $50 saved up for a sheath. If I sent my BattleMistress-E to you could you make up a couple of sheaths for this model that you could have on hand to fill other orders without others having to send you their knives? If this could be profitable to you let me know and maybe we can work out something for you to keep the knife for awhile for a model.
eek.gif
I hope I can stand having it gone for awhile
biggrin.gif

------------------
Ron,
Bremerton, Washington

Ron,
Sounds like a good plan, though I don't think I'll have to keep the BM for long. Please email me on it.

-Greg
grnamin@earthlink.net

Back