The BladeForums 2022 Traditional Knife Thread

Spark

HPIC - Hatas gonna Hate
Staff member
Administrator
Super Mod
LAST BATCH INFO:
There's 30 or so of these left. They will ship as the orders come in. If you missed the preorder, here's your chance for one.

With the preorders completed the ordering will now be open to any forum member who registered before 1/1/2022 and has 50+ posts in the Traditional forum. There is a price increase from the preorder, $160 each shipped within CONUS. European & Canadian orders please see the separate thread for those. Thanks for your support!

Thanks to waynorth waynorth and others, we're expecting the manufacturer to have these knives ready to go by the end of the month. Therefore, it's time to start getting preorders in.

Requirements to preorder:

Member since June 2022
Gold or higher paid subscription at time of ordering
25+ posts in this Traditional forum.
LIMIT 1 PER HOUSEHOLD. I will be making a spreadsheet with usernames and addresses to track this. Flippers may be blacklisted from future offerings.

Price per knife:
$115 postpaid in Continental USA (More in Europe, Canada etc. due to postage and taxes!)

There will be 500+ knives in total. Approximately 400+ will be done through me for CONUS members. 100+ will go to waynorth waynorth for Canadian & European customers.

Here is an updated drawing of the "Bunny"!!
Outlines the etch and tang stamp!!View attachment 1961056
The tube graphic and button drawing are in the works!!

Model #391222 - a new pattern. NIT, Button, and Bunny Knife etch! Front and back labels.
The knife is a 3 1/2" two-blade Jack, with Ebony covers, and a matte finish throughout.

I will post an announcement with ordering links shortly.

Update 11/14: As we wait for GEC to finish these, I'll remind you guys that you need to have your address current in your Paypal. Please update it immediately. Do not message me with changes to your mailing address at this time, I will be giving you guys notice to let me know about address changes when the knives arrive.

Last edited:
Please count me in on this. Thanks again to everyone who made this possible.

I’m in for 1 please. And THANK YOU to Spark, Charlie, Bill and everyone else who made this year possible!

I'm in, please.

We should say thank you Charlie and Spark for that burden you take to make us, fellow knife lovers, a bit more happy in our complicated lives!

This is wonderful news indeed !
Thank you everyone involved in making it happen !!!
I am in 😊

Back