• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

The Boring Company Not A Flamethrower!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey BF members, I have a fun one for you today! Lets get through the terms of the sale. Lower 48 only. Price is PP G&S plus shipping via UPS Ground. I will ship next day. I prefer members with feedback, and I will sell to whomever I wish, but and "Ill take it" will place you first. Now lets get to the info!

Its brand new, not much to say! Only 20,000 made, this one is number 5203! I bought it long ago, and I guess the coolness wore off. These on going on eBay for anywhere from $750- $The Moon.

Price is going to be $650 + Shipping to your location (Should be $30-50). PM your ZIP and I will see what it costs. This was $538 shipped to me. Trying to be fair with the price. Also, when the Fire Extinguisher shows up, ill ship it to you.

Pictures: https://photos.app.goo.gl/6UYE3AWBj7Z9C7D66

Picture showing the ones that sold today on eBay.
upload_2018-10-16_21-5-24.png

Seconds (I was getting permission from the wife as it was claimed:(:(:(:() PayPal standing by, can pay immediately

Fosmosis, email me at: 15 min up, sorry.
Seconds have been noted.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back