The HOGB8 Thread

Which style for the satin HOGB8?

• Regulator blade and handle shape, with .30+" thickness, but in satin INFI

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Basic blade and handle shape, but with modest swedged clip and massive thickness

Votes: 19 90.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I can't believe I missed this back in, what, October? Well, at least I'm on the waiting list. I think my chances are a little on the slim side... Hope is still alive.
Don't worry about it- as soon as they start shipping they will be on the X - It's happened to every blade so far - Lots of people I think order multiples and keep what they like best and pass the others on. It's the little things like that I didn't know happened. I thought for as long as it takes to get them no one in their right mind would let them go but it's a little more nuanced than that. I've seen them go for less than was paid to order it.

Oh, forgot - I have some Fat 8 update news! - I originally ordered a coated blade but with all this time I thought, I'm going to beg and plead and see if I could upgrade - Awesome Amy said no problem, it's done! Glad I didn't wait too long :eek: ... so stepped up to big dc finish. Didn't think I should push my luck to satin - I really like the dc finish on the PR so that's my exciting news of the day for the HogB8 - Well, when you think about it, maybe it's not good if they have that much of a window for making changes - The selfish me is kind of happy, the impatient me is "wish you had got stuck with coated as that would mean they're almost done" ... But hey, it's going to rain fat bacon soon! it feels just weeks away :rolleyes::oops::mad::D:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Two weeks you say:rolleyes:.....Baaaawwwhahahahahaha...:D:D:D:D:D

Don't worry about it- as soon as they start shipping they will be on the X - It's happened to every blade so far - Lots of people I think order multiples and keep what they like best and pass the others on. It's the little things like that I didn't know happened. I thought for as long as it takes to get them no one in their right mind would let them go but it's a little more nuanced than that. I've seen them go for less than was paid to order it.

Thanks for that. I just hate to wait.

I’m sure that back in 2017 i got my order confirmed, still waiting for the invoice...

Anyone else?

Back