The HOGB8 Thread

Which style for the satin HOGB8?

• Regulator blade and handle shape, with .30+" thickness, but in satin INFI

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Basic blade and handle shape, but with modest swedged clip and massive thickness

Votes: 19 90.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Or maybe 2 weeks after that...

That’s a pretty safe date to announce the release on, though!:D What? You took that seriously??? Bwaaahahahahaaaa!

...Thanks Will, now i know. As the owner of two Cats i will be the last one to get a ding, i guess...:(

Yeah, well, it was released before several knives that have been delivered already. Just sayin’.

To be clear, I don’t think it has anything to do with disregard for HOGB8 customers. I’m thinking by the way things have gone that there are some challenges being dealt with. I don’t know if it’s construction headaches or sheer numbers or both, or something we have no knowledge of, but apparently it’s fairly major.

Not your fault, Tom- not your fault. Things may have gone out of control now...heard rumors about creating a monster too...:eek:

Yeah, well, it was released before several knives that have been delivered already. Just sayin’.

To be clear, I don’t think it has anything to do with disregard for HOGB8 customers. I’m thinking by the way things have gone that there are some challenges being dealt with. I don’t know if it’s construction headaches or sheer numbers or both, or something we have no knowledge of, but apparently it’s fairly major.

Add to that the sheer number of options: Satin, BIG DC, Coated, Lowered Drop Point, Long Clip, Penetrator Tip, that's a lotta custom grindin'!!!

Right on Tcat - I don't believe there's anything in the world that could make Jerry happier than watching his customers drool when they hold that next blade they waited so long for and doing it over and over again. Money can't buy that stuff, nope.

Back