The Cowbell Build Thread

Redmeadow Knives

John Conner / lessismore
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Beautiful work, John! Curious, is the layer under the clip full length?
Yeah, I think that keeps it a little more rigid, a good thing for pocket carry especially.

Redmeadow Knives

John Conner / lessismore
I love that pocket clip sheath, John, that turned out awesome!

And yes, that bone linen is damned good looking (I know I keep saying that).
Thanks Dylan. I've tried to photograph the "grain" of it but I can't get it to show up with any justice, it really has a neat look to it.

RayseM

Gold Member
Those are exceptionally nice little sheaths John. I like the clean lines & unembellished leather (and that you didn't use white thread :confused:). They will do the job very well. Nicely done.:thumbsup:

Redmeadow Knives

John Conner / lessismore
Thanks Ray, I've only used black brown and this natural color, white is a natural color but I can't think of a project where it would look right. These heaths would look great dyed, I'm just not sure I like the idea if dye in a pocket, the possibility of it bleeding is always possible.

Mack

Expert Ultracrepidarian
Platinum Member
Thanks Ray, I've only used black brown and this natural color, white is a natural color but I can't think of a project where it would look right. These heaths would look great dyed, I'm just not sure I like the idea if dye in a pocket, the possibility of it bleeding is always possible.
mjwOz-1499442725-8958-list_items-bigvalley_majors.gif