Attention The CPK - Buy, Sell & Trade thread - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grog sheath for my HDFK up for grabs. I figured I'd post it up here first before I put it on the exchange. SOLD to Grenock Has been carried and Sno Sealed, but in super excellent condition!

RZzBTYF.jpg

kodHx1L.jpg

zLBnVUH.jpg

YKw0TYE.jpg

Last edited:
Two for sale today. HDFK in D2 with black micarta, bought as new and unused (and unused by me). ($475) $450 SOLD

Lightly used Field Knife in D3V with unbuffed black micarta. This mainly saw a little kitchen use, and got carried around very little as well. There is some slight staining near the tip. Touched up once on the Sharpmaker. It’s had a very easy life and wants to be put to work! Excellent condition. $400 SOLD

Conus only please. PayPal G&S preferred.

TJy6Px9l.jpg

GAbpv5Vl.jpg

A2fEdxpl.jpg

zyUsSMql.jpg

Last edited:
*** FOR TRADE ONLY *** WILL ONLY CONSIDER TRADING FOR A FIELD KNIFE IN D3V IN SIMILAR CONDITION ***

With all due respect, I'm not open to any offers to selling this FK and / or I will not consider any other offers for any other trades, even if CPK, other than what is stated on here. With all that out of the way, I'm looking for another FK in the newer Delta 3V HT in trade for my FK in 3V with the "satin" finish. The knife was originally bought on this sale and it was by claimant # 2, which I ended up with through a trade over a year ago.

https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/five-3v-field-knives-micarta-g10-colors-sold.1339752/

This Satin FK-3V is in "Nathan New" condition and it's been a safe / drawer queen since >>> in other words neither the prior owner nor me had used it for any other cutting other than sheets of paper! When I received it, I ordered a set of forrest green G10 handle scales from CPK and swapped handles. The original buffed micarta handles which came with it have already been sold. Update: I now also have an extra set of Black G10 handles which I may decide to include, depending on the trade proposition which I receive. The FK which I'm dangling on here as trade bait is exactly as seen with its original CPK kydex sheath (not pictured) which it came with. Let's talk via PM only to keep this thread clutter free.

I am NOT seeking a used up FK-D3V so it will have to be as close to "Nathan New" as possible. I deem the Satin finish as more collectible so I will be fussy and picky and if you're new(ish) and we have not been familiar with one another in the past, I will stipulate that I must receive first.

Thank you :)

Sj3hxiL.jpg

BLLKynQ.jpg

MORE PHOTOS IN THE SUNLIGHT: THE GROG LEATHER SHEATH IS NOT INCLUDED!!!

StBQn3B.jpg

5WMdCcs.jpg

Put up an EDC2 (black micarta) and a HDFK (natural micarta) on the Individual Fixed Blades page for sale a few minutes ago. Just a heads up.

D3V FK, second owner but never used.

SOLD

68E5A81A-D12A-45AD-83C8-FF507B2BB37B.jpeg

FK scales: Two brand new sets of FK scales in unbuffed black and natural buffed micarta @$35 net each or $64 for the pair shipped in conus

4C78565A-7DAA-4CD3-B831-F72AC8B886BA.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back