Attention The CPK - Buy, Sell & Trade thread - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love this little guy but I’m more of a HDFK guy so I’m moving along my maroon micarta EDC2 for $300***sold***. Knife has done some test cuts on a stick or two but still has the very sharp factory edge and no wear to show for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
LC and Sheath are SOLD: Also with this package is a set of Carother LC black micarta grips also unused/carried. $49 PP G/S - I pay fees and priority shipping (to US only. )

R2PkE76.jpg

x8lONxp.jpg

aDLvajW.jpg

iGixjLS.jpg

gKyTNsj.jpg

Thanks for looking gents!

Last edited:
9f4epUe.jpg CPK starter pack Memorial Day Blow Out! Selling these as a set. I'm willing to split a couple of the them.

#1 CPK HDFK prototype in D2 (Psf27) with dangler sheath and OD green micarta handles. This is new and unused. There may be some light kydex scratches. I will check. I changed the handles and one of the screws seems like it's not properly seated but it doesn't effect anything.

$425sold

#2 CPK FK in D3V black micarta. This one is VERY lightly used. Doesn't show any wear. It's not been sharpened and doesn't even need a touch up. Comes with sheath including a sagewood gear dangler. Not wanting to sell this one individually.

#3 CPK EDC2 in black g10. New and unused with horizontal sheath.

$285Sold

I will upload pics probably tomorrow morning. I'm going to work a double today. I won't be posting this in the for sale sub so rum until Monday. Until then it's just for you guys.

Price is $1100 pp g/s. I pay shipping and fees. US only please.

Please pm or email with any questions.

Attachments

• TMpwaqN.jpg
    TMpwaqN.jpg
    161.2 KB · Views: 14
  • T0xl93E.jpg
    T0xl93E.jpg
    163.7 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
I changed the handles and one of the screws seems like it's not properly seated but it doesn't effect anything.

This can be returned for repair for the cost of return shipping.

It is our policy to correct meaningful (non-cosmetic) problems on all of our knives for anyone, original owner or not, no "proof of purchase" necessary. This is often (though not always) no-charge. This includes sharpening out dings from things like hitting rocks and buried barbwire, repointing broken tips or damaged scales (you throwers know who you are), we've even repaired one that was bent in a car accident. If it's a CPK and there's a problem with it (other than minor cosmetic issues from use) send it in for some love, it's not a problem. :thumbsup:

This can be returned for repair for the cost of return shipping.

It is our policy to correct meaningful (non-cosmetic) problems on all of our knives for anyone, original owner or not, no "proof of purchase" necessary. This is often (though not always) no-charge. This includes sharpening out dings from things like hitting rocks and buried barbwire, repointing broken tips or damaged scales (you throwers know who you are), we've even repaired one that was bent in a car accident. If it's a CPK and there's a problem with it (other than minor cosmetic issues from use) send it in for some love, it's not a problem. :thumbsup:
THIS ^^^^^^ is why I love these knives and buy without hesitation!!

Oh it wasn’t any kind of mistake on cpk’s part. It was something I did. It doesnt effect the knife one bit

Last edited:
Bump... Price drop on the FK listed in post #1679. Now $445, also open to flashlight trades (Okluma, Boss, Hanko, Sinner...etc.)

Out of curiosity, what do people have against international shipping?

Would someone be open to an international buyer with a US address using a forward shipping service?

Out of curiosity, what do people have against international shipping?

Would someone be open to an international buyer with a US address using a forward shipping service?

Customs confiscates many of those packages, not to mention all the ones that magically disappear throughout all the transit.

Many here unwilling to ship international will gladly ship to your friend/relative domestically, and then it's on your buddy to get your knife to you. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back