The CRK Insingo Hangout!

Man I sold my small insingo last year and have regretted it ever since!!! I will be getting a new one soon. It's such a great knife and has a lot of cutting edge for the size. Great EDC

My Wannabe Insingo only comes to hang out after the coast is absolutely cleared:

DSCN1842_zpsfe2a0466.jpg

DSCN1845_zps9788d4f3.jpg

DSCN1844_zpscc2401ea.jpg

DSCN2014_zps879eebf9.jpg

DSCN2012_zpse30ba8c3.jpg

Wannabe Insingo, always let the other specialized tools do their jobs - enjoying the Wannabe life without getting dirty or scratched! :)

Victorf-

I would love to see pics of the whole car rather than glimpses of it here and there.. Perhaps the CRK isn't an appropriate place..unless of course, there was a CRK in the pic ;)

Wow! First I've ever seen of a wood inlayed Insingo. What is this knife's story?

For a very short time CRK did offer the Insingo with different inlays. It was a really short time, might of been a mistake on someone's part, IDK.

For a very short time CRK did offer the Insingo with different inlays. It was a really short time, might of been a mistake on someone's part, IDK.
Thank you atony, much obliged for the response.

Victorf-

I would love to see pics of the whole car rather than glimpses of it here and there.. Perhaps the CRK isn't an appropriate place..unless of course, there was a CRK in the pic ;)

I am into partial glimpses, cover half on/off! I am always "modding it", but to some, "hacking it", here are two more, making it appropriate - with "hack job" Insingo in it: ;)

DSCN2011_zpsbbfa5f7b.jpg

DSCN1991_zps1fb704ac.jpg

Hey! I just joined the club! I literally bought my Large Sebenza 21 Insingo hours ago...and I am of course loving it. I don't want to cheapen the beauty of my knife by trying to take a photo with my sad phone's camera, but I am so excited I just had to say something!!!!

Very nice, did you do the work yourself or professionally? I like this and wood/mammoth inlays because they are unique to everyone else.
Not a big fan of having the same as everyone, although sometimes its unavoidable

I just scored a sweet large Insingo, CGG. I don't have it yet but it looks like this one.

I just scored a sweet large Insingo, CGG. I don't have it yet but it looks like this one.

I like that graphic. What is the story with the blade? Did someone do a swap?

It is unique;)

Back