• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

The Disappearance of Trouble Blades (Tim Bakonyi and Jessica Bakonyi)

I'm afraid...

How I’ve pictured you this whole time....

8FMIkmn.jpg

Further name calling will result in more warnings being issued.
If you are not talking about fixing the problem, then go talk somewhere else.

Hey popsicle did creep my Insta is that how know how I look? I'm not hiding behind a forum account I've posted links to my insta yet you still call me a fraud and a liar lol.. I highly doubt you ever dealt with anyone at TBI let's see the emails bud! You guys attack people you don't know calling them liars asks scammers lol. Like I said before.. I don't have anymore time to waste on this..

Hey popsicle did creep my Insta is that how know how I look? I'm not hiding behind a forum account I've posted links to my insta yet you still call me a fraud and a liar lol.. I highly doubt you ever dealt with anyone at TBI let's see the emails bud! You guys attack people you don't know calling them liars asks scammers lol. Like I said before.. I don't have anymore time to waste on this..

And** lol autocorrect

I have no more time to waste on this. Go away.

Literally not one person called you a liar or a scammer. This thread isn’t about you. I have nothing to prove to you personally. This may be in bad taste but here is an email from his wife talking unfortunately about the bad stuff..... to a random customer no less. Tim’s convo was via phone. You keep saying you have no more time to waste on this yet you keep coming back?

Attachments

• C00B0727-FEB3-4CB5-9ED8-2DD503A6E2C7.png
    C00B0727-FEB3-4CB5-9ED8-2DD503A6E2C7.png
    126.1 KB · Views: 73
  • 9965C3CC-B3E6-45BE-A25C-B9EA18AD4422.png
    9965C3CC-B3E6-45BE-A25C-B9EA18AD4422.png
    162.8 KB · Views: 70
Literally not one person called you a liar or a scammer. This thread isn’t about you. I have nothing to prove to you personally. This may be in bad taste but here is an email from his wife talking unfortunately about the bad stuff..... to a random customer no less. Tim’s convo was via phone. You keep saying you have no more time to waste on this yet you keep coming back?

To be fair I did call him a liar.

But only because he is one.

icarry won't be answering. He has been removed from the site.

That was the best thing to do, I think. Seems that that whole account revolved around causing trouble.

So, it doesn't always say "banned" by somebody's name, when they're banned? Maybe he wasn't banned? Maybe you just kicked his ass out of here? :D :p

That was the best thing to do, I think. Seems that that whole account revolved around causing trouble.

So, it doesn't always say "banned" by somebody's name, when they're banned? Maybe he wasn't banned? Maybe you just kicked his ass out of here? :D :p

All of his posts were in this thread and he did nothing here but stir the pot. Tried asking nicely, and that did not work. So I finally told him go away and enforced it with a ban.

I think in this new software the banned status is not visible to members. Mods see the member's name crossed out.

Ok, so I was contacted today by someone claiming to be the Trouble Blades guy, asking me to take this thread down. He states that everyone who has paid money, put down a deposit, or has otherwise made a monetary contribution for product, has been taken care of.

Does ANYONE have a claim that they have not received product, that they have paid for or put a deposit on? If so, can you substantiate it?

Ok, so I was contacted today by someone claiming to be the Trouble Blades guy, asking me to take this thread down. He states that everyone who has paid money, put down a deposit, or has otherwise made a monetary contribution for product, has been taken care of.

Does ANYONE have a claim that they have not received product, that they have paid for or put a deposit on? If so, can you substantiate it?

Just received my Debt collector full size today, July 21, 2018.
I am utterly impressed with the design and precision. Sincerely a work of art. Tim spoke with me and worked with me on the available design's and options. Being the artisan that he is, Tim is upgrading and improving his models with different materials and even more compact sizes. Personalized my specific knife and was even generous enough to send me a shirt after I complemented his logo.
Remove the negative bullshit from this thread, it is far from the truth. Someone steps up and uses his ability and creativity to break away from being a sheep and you have this false bullshit posted under his name.
Shame.
Thank you Tim love my newest EDC!

Last edited:
Back