The Fire Thread

There's a BK7 in the darkness in the back somewhere... :p
You'll have to take my word on this one
heating some soup when camping last weekend.

LKxbpgh-rpzfaMUiGgq_76ej1W-VdgBm9njxQuvLthlt0Slfc8CIx0wXqB6ak3dVVRZWfqsBwMvRI0eGbKqXV5hkpGutx5CQItDLXtgTNPx5049Ebr6PuMFUWC8IcHc55YRn5_Fnd8CTLtLShYERN1fDdrCYEnZyGDLAKqLuS6brQ_Y7Yc8LSB-eTlkBZ7GGJ6ZWM19yhav1oSJhSFTsy6pHcrifdoJ1chPpIFhFkh-d5n-py93E8RAX7TzxeHKUzwQJiBdLy1Us4wRsqDi74gLQuJBsVkVFynR6zqYDNB-9NHHw98A69DWigWEuGDudFX5nCltC7cUcpuuuMdeS7cXhgvcendVKodxfHeaiNCAvA8Dk7-hwy9qEfayCCeILCUOtTjxHeOGGALtAd5VWngDiEEKRQ7ptJ3_9wPVv5iC-Mq7GS_7uOIxtLXKznoyrsgxH5uIIWNgS96qIbI401B7DdGMzi_ykl1KguPkJl8zClI8efTL1nIZwlQMrP-yVTt8DK_sjIz2SiluyuzR-l4Qw-tf8nHrHuwKupKy0qTcwlJ-KUW9lShBdY6pTHjvCjgpVSbv9glAPthmFq7rrbIiMvP2L2s60L3sKs8ZkX0XCdR5xJcPCulgYAsPNlLW3G1n0k2v5QrT4YbASViN-M1Gq=w800-h533-no

I am jealous of your snow - it was 62 here today. :(
Crazy. It’s been snowing the big, fluffy flakes all week. Watching my dog bounce around, looked like just under 2’ of powder. Was only around 25°F today, so it was a good day to get out. A cold front is supposed to roll in next week; they’re calling for highs around 10°F.

yeah we had a cooler than normal November and a warm December with a lot of rain.
been 50 here for a few days, and this morning's low was close to 40. :eek:
I like snow, so I'm a bit bummed, especially since this "thaw the top 2" during the day and re-freeze it overnight" thing we've been doing is hard on the pasture grass.

yeah we had a cooler than normal November and a warm December with a lot of rain.
been 50 here for a few days, and this morning's low was close to 40. :eek:
I like snow, so I'm a bit bummed, especially since this "thaw the top 2" during the day and re-freeze it overnight" thing we've been doing is hard on the pasture grass.
Been near 60 here as well. We need snow. I was hopeful when we were getting quite a bit in November. So much for that idea.

My gauge is actually wrong, it was actually Negative 24-25 degrees....ugh. windchwind Negative 50!

Yet I some how needed a fire after work today. It's good for my soul.

Seriously cold though.
Stay Warm, All......

Yes, this is what we all need right about now! A lot of us are going to get smacked tomorrow. Stay warm everyone. :thumbsup:

It was -14 here this morning, with a wcf of -41. 0 now, with a wcf of -9. Tomorrow will be a heat wave at 18.

Back