The Flea Market Mung Absolution Thread

My daughter just got accepted to a good gymnastics program. It's expensive. I've posted my guns for sale quite a while ago to subsidize the cost of this new training, but they're not selling. Time to see if the knives draw more interest....and money. Hate to let them go, but far be it from me to not give my little one the best opportunity she can get. If you're interested at all, please PM me, or email me at mpark826@gmail.com. Thanks!

... A few new ones I just got in.

.... Link is to my store.
https://7rattlesbushcraft.com/t/fiddleback-forge-andy-roy

Hey guys, post your used Fiddlebacks here for sale or trade.

My understanding, based on Andy's opening post and common practice, is that the Flea Market is for members to sell Fiddleback Family knives to one another (including, dealers/service providers selling their personally-owned knives, etc.), not for Dealers to list their new stock.

(There's the New Dealer Stock thread to point to incoming stock, elsewhere, but I still wouldn't expect to see Dealers advertising their wares outright...?).

Am I overthinking this?

confused1.gif~original

~ P.

So Eric and Douglas bought knives from me this past week .. Thanks guys!!

The rest of you have Liked my sale posts, which I appreciate, but does that mean you've claimed the remaining knives or just one of em? :D:D:D

~Jerry[/QUOTE]

I guess I'm just chopped liver?[/QUOTE]
put that in the Fiddleback & Food Thread

So Eric and Douglas bought knives from me this past week .. Thanks guys!!

The rest of you have Liked my sale posts, which I appreciate, but does that mean you've claimed the remaining knives or just one of em? :D:D:D

~Jerry

I guess I'm just chopped liver?[/QUOTE]
put that in the Fiddleback & Food Thread[/QUOTE]

One more reason we ain't good!

I guess I'm just chopped liver to Jerry
Nah, never! I was just bein funny (trying, perhaps failing) about those that liked my sale post. Although I DO appreciate their moral support. Besides, I couldn't pick on Big Deal Bob! Pretty sure that's against forum rules.

btw, is that your first OKT? If so, congrats and I hope you like it. :thumbsup:

Thanks,
Jerry

Nah, never! I was just bein funny (trying, perhaps failing) about those that liked my sale post. Although I DO appreciate their moral support. Besides, I couldn't pick on Big Deal Bob! Pretty sure that's against forum rules.

btw, is that your first OKT? If so, congrats and I hope you like it. :thumbsup:

Thanks,
Jerry

Like l. Yes it's my first okt

My understanding, based on Andy's opening post and common practice, is that the Flea Market is for members to sell Fiddleback Family knives to one another (including, dealers/service providers selling their personally-owned knives, etc.), not for Dealers to list their new stock.

(There's the New Dealer Stock thread to point to incoming stock, elsewhere, but I still wouldn't expect to see Dealers advertising their wares outright...?).

Am I overthinking this?

confused1.gif~original

~ P.
I questioned it also. Over in the exchange there are separate places for Dealers and for Individuals. But, I try to look at it from the perspective that they might not be all that familiar with the typical process and lay of the land.

Same thing when newbies do run-on conversations in the Flea Market. They might just need a friendly welcome and heads-up on appropriate places for where to post what.

Either that or a moderator hits em over the head and refers them to the rules/ help. :D

Last edited:

Am I overthinking this?

confused1.gif~original

~ P.

Well, thanks for voicing what a bunch of us have been thinking (at least I assume a bunch :cool:). I’ve had the same thought each time he has posted.

Now that being said, I do wish him the best with his store. Every new store carrying Andy’s knives is better for the Forge, so I want him to succeed . . . Just don’t use the flea market as your medium!

Well... I missed a grail today - that Lil' Lady from ShanghaiJer was just about what I had in mind when I thought up the model. Message sent, you never know! Nice snag Onedog!

Well... I missed a grail today - that Lil' Lady from ShanghaiJer was just about what I had in mind when I thought up the model. Message sent, you never know! Nice snag Onedog!

Thanks again Tx! If I’m ever able to snag one in Bloodwood or Masur Birch this ones yours. :)

Back